Monday, May 23, 2011

A place to escape...

I am very interested to see where this one will be going...(smile) 

I have to share with you this morning before I even got out of bed I read an email response from a friend regarding a word I had for her a couple of weeks ago...  The title of the email was, "Time to Fly".  (smile) I won't tell her story but she had a couple of confirmations to that word...  Then I got out of bed and sat down with my bible and started praying... Felt so drawn to praise the Lord and thank him for providing niches for us to safely escape to...places that defy time and space...hidden within the fabric of the universe... .places of safety in times of distress...hardship...or even times of escape to learn...grow...fellowship with the Lord...(I feel like I often step out of this time and space when I pray...when I am seeking His face.. I feel as though I step into a recessed spot in the fabric of the universe an open door that leads to His presence)   Then I had an extreme feeling of trans location...not the actual event... NOT saying I was trans located...but the feeling, the sense that was coming...a knowing that we are being prepared for that... 

Confirmation from Sandy Warner: 

Confirmation from Bob Jones:

Thank you Father, for you are to be glorified!