Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Covenant!



[vision] 5/24/11

SAW: I was in a gold raft on very calm water. The water was colored like a rainbow extending from a golden sky. 

[quote] "The Three Battlegrounds" by Francis Frangipane
"Only God's peace will quell your fleshly reactions in battle. The source of God's peace is God Himself. Indeed, "before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal"(Revelation 4:6). The glass sea is a symbol: there are no ripples, no waves, no anxieties troubling God. The Lord is never worried, never in a hurry nor without an answer. The sea around Him is perfectly still and totally calm. All our victories flow out from being seated here with Him."
[end quote]


Rainbow signifies a covenant... a promise!
Genesis 9:12-13: "And God said, "This is a sign of a covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you a covenant of all generations to come. I have set my rainbow in the clouds and it will be a sign of the a covenant between me and the earth."

Gold is also used in conjunction with a covenant...The Ark of the Covenant: the table, the lampstand, snuffers, even the wick trimmers covered in pure gold (Exodus 25).


As I lay awake pondering the meaning of this vision...searching scripture...I asked the Lord to show me the raft in more detail and as I did...

SAW:  Close up vision of a top part of a "fishing boat".  It was gold and I saw myself standing in the boat with a white cap on my head wearing a navy blue shirt holding a fishing pole in my hand. 

HEARD: Fishers of men

Fishers of men.... ministering Christians

Mathew 4:19 and Mark 1:17~ "Come, follow me", Jesus said, "And I will send you out as fisherman for people." 

White: Purity, Righteousness

Ecclesiastes 9:8
"Always be clothed in white and always anoint your head with oil.' 

Revelation 3:5, "The one victorious will be liken them dressed in white, I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels."

Esther 8:15, "When Mordecia left the kings presence he was wearing royal garments blue and white, a large crown of gold, and a purple robe of fine linen and the city of Susa held a joyous celebration."

As I now am pondering this vision I had another vision~

SAW: a close up of 2 hands nailed to a cross one top of the other...{as in my hand in Jesus's}

Romans 6:6, "For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaved to sin." 

Galatians 5:24, " Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with it's passions and desires." 


Yes, Father~ I will place my hand in yours...nailed to the cross...accepting this covenant... Father, give me grace to be a fisher for people... for your glory Father... I can not walk alone... I am only able to walk with your grace... your guidance... give me vision Lord for my life in you... set the sails Lord... and point me in the right direction knowing with all certainty that you are my true North... I pray for grace and mercy as I might stumble...Lord pick me up and dust me off... help me Lord to keep my eyes on you... and always remember this covenant!!  In Jesus name... 



**Here is a great article a friend of mine complied regarding biblical significance of  colors!  FANTASTIC!!