Saturday, May 28, 2011

Destruction or Signs and Wonders....

Yesterday a verse was quickened to me through a QW member... Romans 8:19, "For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed." This verse stayed with me all day yesterday... it just felt so powerful!  Creation, the universe, awaiting for God's children to show themselves...  Why?  This is what buzzed through my head... I was then reminded of all of this devastating weather and how through it all the children of God were showing themselves...either through service or through their faith....  Maybe it is through them coming out of the storm unharmed while death and destruction lay around them... This certainly reveals God's children as He so faithful promises that when you rest in the presence of the almighty, dwelling in the shelter of the Most High (Psalms 91:1) He will give His angels charge over you (Psalms 11-12)....your dwelling will remain untouched (Psalms 91:10)....He promises that you will only observe the destruction (Psalms 91:8).  This is such a beautiful promise and a very personal one to me as I have lived Psalms 91.  I have testified to how real this promise is~For God's Glory!

As a nation we have forsaken our first love.... God is no longer on the foreheads of so many of our leaders... Prayer no longer allowed in our schools... murder allowed upon incident babies....profanity and sexuality stream throughout our homes via the idol of television...movies...music... We are a nation of unclean hands...and unclean mouths....unclean hearts!  But yet, we cry out to God for him to heal our lands....and then wait for God to take action while we make no changes to our unclean lives...and in turn blame God for not doing what He promises... While in fact, each promise has an action and a reaction...  God says through David in Psalms 91, for example, If you dwell in the shelter of the Most High then I will command my angels over you...and no harm will befall you..... Additionally, If you will humble yourself, pray, seek God's face, turn from your wicked ways...Then God will hear from heaven, heal their sick and heal their land (2Chronicles 7:14).  

What we have lost sight of is that we are really not in control....  and when we pray...when we attend church...when we open our mouths to speak or move our bodies to take action we are doing this ALL under the watchful eyes of the KING of the universe... And His eyes are evermore seeing and his ears are evermore hearing what is going on in this vast earth.   

I turned on Benny Hinn yesterday and heard this incredible profound word.  It comes out of Exodus 11. In verse  9 God says to Moses, "Pharaoh will refuse to listen to you~so that my wonders may be multiplied in Egypt."  What I find interesting is that God didn't call the plaques "plaques", God calls them wonders...  Why? Because was setting the stage for Himself to worshiped.... In Acts 2: 19-20, " I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord."   We always want to think of signs and wonders being the healing of the sick... casting out of demons... breaking the chains the bind.... and they certainly are all of these things... However, things that we might consider to be a plague... a destruction God sees as showing his wonders...to make people believe....to draw His creation to Himself.   John 4: 48 says, "Unless you people see signs and wonders," Jesus told them, "You will never believe".   

Again in Exodus 11 this time in verse 4~5, "So Moses said, "This is the what the Lord says: 'About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every first born son will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne to the first born son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well."  I was always taught that this was a death angel that went out through Egypt... But here in the word of God, The Lord says to Moses, "I will go throughout".  This is not a death angel this is the King of the universe taking his firsts, showing his wonders... Why? To free his people.... He is making a very clear distention between the Egyptians and the Israelites (v6-7).  The Lord says here that it will be worse than there ever has been before among the Egyptians....But the Israelites not even a dog will bark....This is amazing!  God's chosen people seated among death and destruction and not a one was harmed or even disturbed!!  


God says stop all of this... all of this back bitting...all of these judgments you place on each other... on your  brothers and sisters... Stop placing everything before me... Stop it!  Be fearful, be still and know that I am God!! I am calling you to myself... Please come to me... my heart is aching over your lives... so many of your burdens are unnecessary... come to me and I will give you rest... I will place you under my wing and there you will be safe.... Come to me~ I love you with an everlasting love....Come to me!!

Psalms 46:10
"He says, "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Isaiah 32: 17--20
"The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure  homes, in undisturbed places of rest.  Though hail flattens the forest and the city is leveled completely, how blessed you will be..."


=================

Confirmation: June 2011
By Bob and Bonnie Jones



IF MY PEOPLE
If My people who are called My name are enjoying the tornadoes and this extreme weather system then don’t get on your knees and ask Me to change them.  Because if you repent and get on your knees and come into repentance and ask Me to pull back these storms, I will. 
If you will do nothing, I will do nothing! I’m waiting on your response. 
When you begin to come into agreement in prayer I’ll begin to pull back these extreme weather systems but not before. 
I’m calling My people to repent because they’ve put their focus on themselves instead of Me.  Once they put their focus on Me, I’ll focus on them and their prayers and begin to answer them. 
I’m waiting for you to begin.  Then I will begin.
2 Chronicles 7:14
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.