Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Your kingdom come" ~ I can hardly wait!




Over the last month I have found my self opening my bible and inevitably ending up looking right at Mathew 6:9-13.  "The Lord's Prayer"

" This, then, is how you should pray:
" ' Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.' "

The part of this glorious prayer that I am always drawn to is:

" Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

I so strongly feel that we are in a season where God is manifesting his Heavenly Kingdom here on this earth...I am hearing and seeing more and more open heaven manifestations in ministries... An outpouring of God's spirit... a river of new visions... new dreams....

Personally, I am experiencing more visions and dreams than I ever have...more vivid manifestations of the gifts of the spirit.... God has brought me to the river and I am drinking the life sustaining water.... overflowing...yet patiently waiting on the timing of the Lord... a delicate balance... that will in due time produce a harvest for the King of Glory!

Yes, Father~ Your Kingdom come, you will be done on earth as it is in heaven!!!

**photo provided by http://www.facebook.com/CreativeCurrents