Sunday, May 15, 2011

Come Before the KING...

This morning as I was finishing the blog posting, "I DO NOT Belong to Those that SHRINK Back..." I scooted my chair back and laid my head on my desk... taking several deep breaths as I pondered the depth of the meaning behind the Lord presenting that verse to me...and my reply~the level of commitment I so boldly stepped up to... it was weighty!  Still with my head on my desk I begun to pour out my heart to the Lord so deeply...so personally... to personal to share right now... I SAW in a vision my head laying in the lap of the Lord...with both of His hands on my head....I had some praise music playing and I sat there for what seemed like forever just worshiping Him... it was just an intimate vision... As I realized what time it was I got up and started getting ready for church... On the way to church I HEARD: Come before the King (an invitation was extended to me to come before the throne of God)...

During our praise and worship service I closed my eyes and suddenly saw myself kneeling before the throne of God singing praises to my King.  I heard: "Well done- My faithful servant.  Bask in my presence." I suddenly felt showers of His glory washing over me~as I stayed there basking in his presence the song of the congregation "Worth is the Lamb...who sits on the throne..." became alive...I found myself unable to sing as God opened my ears to hear it as He hears it and my heart and mind could not comprehend the level of praise that accompanied that type of worship... It was absolutely the most beautiful sound... As I witnessed God sitting on his throne basking in the praise of his people...He made me realize in a very tangible way that our praise to Him is what He desires the most...that intimate time of seeking His face...completely and totally focusing on Him! Regardless of how small the voice.. how close or how far away one might be to God...He hears the praise of His people... and He takes that small distant voice and when offered up as praise it becomes the loudest most harmonies sound to His ears... What a glorious, wondrous, loving KING we serve.  ALL HONOR AND GLORY IS SIGNED TO YOU OH LORD!

Revelation 4: 2-3
"At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like emerald encircled the throne." 


Isaiah 50:5
"The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears; I have not been rebellious, I have not turned away." 


1 Peter 2:9
"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye shall show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. " 


Psalms 66:8

"Praise our God all peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;"



Psalms 67:2-3
"So that your ways may be known on the earth, your salvation among all nations. May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you."


Psalms 30:4
Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his Holy name."