Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Do NOT Belong to Those that SHRINK Back...

We are living in an absolutely breath taking time in history... We as the children of God are walking in the here and now of the LORD! A time of heaven appearing on earth... Where the spoken word will go forth as immediate presentations from the Lord.  How exciting our days are revealing themselves to be...

A couple of weeks ago God placed Hebrews 10:38-39, "And but my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back. But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved." so strongly in my spirit.  To be completely honest, it placed a holy fear in  me... made me do some soul searching.  As this was not just a word to be taken lightly.  God is graciously giving me time to ponder an advancement in his kingdom... informing and reminding me that He takes no pleasure in one who shrinks back...but to the one who lives by faith...He, the Lord Almighty finds pleasure!

This word tells me that the next move for me will require great faith... a deeper walk of purity!  As the words of a praise song we sing in our church often resonates through my spirit: "Purify me Jesus.... Purify me Lord..."  Purification comes by fire and fire by trial.... not easy situations to go through...However, this morning in my quiet time with the Lord I am reminded of His promises in 2 Corinthians 6: 17 - 7:1

"Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.  Since we have these promise dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. " 

The sacrifices we make for God are certainly made worth our wild.... As God promises to receive us.... His eyes are ever more watching and His ears are evermore hearing... As we move further into purification...that is sacrificing the world for Him... coming out of every unclean thing... God promises to live with us and to walk with us... Wow! To have the living God of this universe live with us and walk with us... how beautiful... What a promise we have been given... If we simply touch no unclean thing....

It's not that simple, is it? Or is it?  Not at first, at first the warfare will be tremendousness as you take a new place on which to stand... Prayer, Consistency and Diligence, however; are the keys to driving the enemy away...  At each new level with the Lord the warfare becomes more intense... Thus the need to abide faithfully under the shadow of the Most High...Patience is a must, take your stand...claim your ground...but wait there for the Lord... danger awaits those who zealously outrun the Lord... At each new level, there is an adjustment period.. a period to gain your barrings... a time to understand where you are and your responsibilities...  This is the time to wait, look and listen... As the Lord will never send you into battle before your ready...The impostor,  however; will puff you up... implanting proud words into your spirit... Careful here,  as the proud spirit comes right before the fall... This is exactly what the enemy desires!  Be wise... know the voice of your Sheppard!!  God will settle you in your new position... as a certain peg is made for a certain hole...So are the warriors of God's army.  

Therefore, as God pulls together His army...He is extending His invite to His children by saying, "Come out and be separate   Walk with Me and I will walk with you!"  We are living in exciting times... we are seeing signs and wonders in the heavens... God is wondrously making His presence known... Greater things are to come... As great as the Lord has displayed himself the shock and awe of the Lord has not yet been revealed...It's coming in the days ahead.  Beautiful manifestations of His spirit will be seen by all.... Be prepared... Come out and be separate... Take your stand with the children of God!  Sharpen your swords... prepare for battle...the enemy is raging... But the Lord has won!  

My reply to Hebrews 10:38-39 is Habakkuk 2: 1, "I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts, I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint." 
Lord I will not shrink back... I will stand my ground... and I will await on you!  I will write down the revelation and make it plain...for the revelation is for an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false, Though it linger, I will wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay! [Habakkuk 2: 2-3]