Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time to call 911: Psalms 91:1

Wow! The last couple of weeks have certainly been interesting...I will try to make sense of everything that I have heard and seen... So we all may grow from these times and be closer to our Lord, our Shield, our protector~~ May God grant the grace of  wisdom and understanding to us all...

God is sovereign! He doesn't have to let us know about anything He is doing or about to do.  But, when God created the earth He gave man dominion over all the earth and He has never rescinded that decree.  Therefore, before God acts He lets his people know.

Amos 3:7
"Surely the sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets."

Genesis: 1: 26
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion, and over the fowl of the air,  and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepth upon the earth.

I want to take you through a week prior to the April 27th tornado that hit our county...As God sends warning signs and reminders of his promises.  As God reveals his grace.

#5 often means GRACE.  This is derived from the 5 fold ministry gifts outlined in Ephesians 4:11.
#9 often means fullness: 9 fruits of the spirit (Galations 5: 22-23) also there are 9 gifts of the spirit (1st Corinthians  12: 8-10)
#1 refers to God ( Genesis 1:1)

Hum, let's see about all these 5's, 9's $ 1's

Ephesians 4:11 ( 4+1= 5; 1 )
" It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists ans some to be pastors and teachers." 

Wednesday April 20th:
Severe thunderstorms hit Webster county.... Causing several trees to fall across roads....

Saturday April 23rd @ 1040pm: (23: 2+3=5 [grace]; 1040: 1+4=5 [grace])
As I was praying~
Saw: Watchtower with clouds overhead
Heard: Watchman. Run. Post. Quick.

The following morning I was quickened to this word again ~ felt a burden for prayer.

Monday April 25th: (5 [grace])
Heard: He makes darkness His covering

Psalms 18: 9-15 (5 [grace]; 911)
The parted the heavens and came down
dark clouds were under his feet.
He mounted the Cherubim and flew
He soared on the wings of the wind
He made darkness his covering, His canopy around Him-
the dark rain clouds of the sky
out of the brightness of his presence clouds advance,
with hailstones and bolts of lightening.
The Lord thundered from heaven;
the voice of the most high resounded.
He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy,
with great bolts of lightening he routed them.
The valleys of the seas were exposed,
and the foundations of the earth laid bare at your rebuke, Lord.
At the blast of breath from your nostrils.


...Possible a word for my region as  right now we have had one severe thunderstorm after another... Complete with hail and bolts of lightening for the last couple of weeks.... Natural aligns with the Spiritual...

Darkness Strongs H2822; Occurs 142 times in the KJV 

 1) darkness, obscurity
a) darkness
b) secret place


Tuesday April 26th: 
Quickened word: "He makes darkness his covering"

...AND I HAVE BEEN PRAYING OVER THIS WORD THIS MORNING...I JUST FEEL THAT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS WORD... AS I BEGAN TO THINK. ABOUT THE TOTALITY OF THIS SCRIPTURE.. IT PERTAINS TO DAVID BEING DELIVERED FROM THE HANDS OF HIS ENEMIES....

Quickened:  Rhema a friend received on April 21st.

Confirmation #1
[QUOTE FROM SANDY'S RHEMA]
WORD TO PONDER:  DAYS OF AWE ARE COMING  4/21/11 
I AM SENDING KYROS MOMENTS TO INTERVENE IN YOUR LIFE.  THESE ARE DIRECT ANSWERS TO PRAYERS OVER WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN INTERCEDING FOR.  THESE TIMELY AND IMPACTING PLACES WILL MOVE UPON THE WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH TO IMPACT OTHER'S LIVES WITH MY POWER FOR REPENTANCE, CHANGES IN THINKING, AND DIRECTIONS TOWARDS ALIGNING WITH MY PURPOSES.  THESE ARE POWERFUL ENCOUNTERS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR HISTORY AND THE HISTORY OF THE LIVES YOU LOVE.  THESE ENCOUNTERS WILL IMPACT THE DIRECTION YOUR LIFE WILL TAKE.
GREAT DAYS ARE COMING BELOVED ONES.  MY WORD WILL BE MANIFESTED BEFORE YOU VERY EYES.  MY WORD WILL BE ACCOMPANIED WITH WONDER AND AWE.  DIVINE SIGNS WILL IMPACT THE EARTH SO THAT EVEN THE MEDIA TAKES NOTICE.  DO NOT FEAR.  SIMPLY WATCH AND PRAY AND ALIGN WITH HEAVEN'S WILL OF BINDING THE DEMONIC AND LOOSING THE ANGELS TO FIGHT ON BEHALF OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. 
[END QUOTE]

Confirmation #2 
http://www.encountersnetwork.com/articles/storm_warnings.php

Psalms 91:1 (911)
"He who dwells in the shelter of the most high will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."

God promises that if we make Him our dwelling place we will only observe death and destruction.

Isaiah 32: 17-20: (32: 3+2=5 [grace]; 7+2=9; 1)
The fruit of the righteous will be peace.
It's effect will be quietness and confidence forever.
My people will live in peaceful dwelling places.
in secure homes. In undisturbed places of rest
Though hail flattens the forest
and the city is leveled completely
how blessed you will be.


Psalms 91: 9-11 (911)
"If you say, 'the Lord is my refuge',
and you make the Most High your dwelling
no harm will overtake you.
no disaster will come near your tent.
For He will command His angels concerning you,
to gaurd you in all your ways;"


Heard: We have arrived!
Felt: surrounded by an increase in angelic host.
Heard: Covered!

Quickened Scripture: Psalms 91: 11-14 (911; 4+1=5[grace]; 1)
"For He will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up
in there  hands so you will not strike your foot against
a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will
trample the great lion and the serpent.
'Because he loves me", says the Lord, 'I will rescue him; I will
protect him for he acknowledges my name'. "

Wednesday April 27th @ 230am under the canopy of darkness a Tornado hit Webster County
( 27: 7-2=5 [grace]; 230: 2+3=5 [grace] 


Awakened at 230am by rubble hitting our house...thunder and lightening...my husband opened the door and we could hear the wind funnel.... My family and I quickly ran into our shelter....and waited for the tornado to pass...And as I was praying,  I felt a peace... an overwhelming peace that we were going to be okay!  After,  the tornado passed and through the flashes of lightening we could see all the destruction... We could see our shop was nothing more than a pile of rubble... our trees... our huge Oak trees... pine trees... etc all lay in our yard... encircling our house... Our home....Our tent....Our dwelling was still standing.... All I could do was praise the Lord for his hand of protection... My home, my family was spared!!

As I walked through my house with my children safely at my side praising the Lord.... I could hear my husband  trying to call 911...We didn't know it then but the 911 tower was also taken out by the tornado...But, as we tried over and over again to reach 911... we got either a busy signal or the phone would just ring and ring...essentially getting no answer.  I sat and just pondered that for several minutes...then the Lord began to show me.... the natural 911 system had failed...but the spiritual 911 system never fails (Psalms 91:1).

Later that morning I and my family were walking around our porch watching all the rescue crews trying to cut there way through...It was just becoming daylight and all the destruction was becoming evident...We got word that our high school was destroyed...I began praying seeking a word from the Lord... what a moment that was...seeing destruction with my natural eyes... but wanting nothng more than my spiritual eyes to behold a word from my Lord... my Saviour...my Shield... I needed to hear his voice!

Heard: Rise up! My people will rise up!

Thursday April 28th: 
The following morning... In prayer ...

Heard: Though death and destruction are all around~you will only observe it!


Quickened Scripture: Palms 91: 7-8 {9; 1; 7+8=15 (1, 5)}
"A thousand may fall at your side, 
ten thousand at your right hand, 
but it will not come near you. You will 
only observe with your eyes and see the 
punishment of the wicked."

May 3rd:
Over the course of several days I contemplated all the tornadic activity that took place on Wednesday not only in my community or county but throughout the South~ I heard report after report of fatalities...destruction... I see that death and destruction lay all around us...With a very humbled and overwhelmed heart... I am amazed at the grace we were shown....

My prayer to the Lord: 
"Why, why Lord... was my community...my county...spared! Why did we not have high numbers of fatalities? Possessions,  yes Lord...there are devastations...But Lord, you spared our lives... Why Lord...who are we that we were spared?  Lord, I love you...Lord, I give you praise and glory...for it was surely our hand that has spared our lives....!!!  Lord, there is so much hurt... so many people are left without a home to go to...with no possessions to speak of... Lord, oh Lord...send forth your word and heal our land...hear the cries of your people... heal their hearts....heal their souls... Father, forgive me for not sounding the alarm louder...Father forgive me...forgive us Father...  Lord, we need you... we need you Father~ What, what can I do Lord...what do you need me to know...?"

Heard: I love you.

Feeling such a powerful presence from the Lord, I grabbed my pen and paper and started to write these words to ponder: 
We are in a time of spiritual upheaval ~ an awaking in the my body many who have been asleep are awakening ~ many more to come. Stay close and you will only watch destruction ~ you and your family will be safe as I am giving my angels charge over you...Just as I unleashed my angelic army to cover your home...your house was and is surrounded by my hosts... I have given them commands concerning you.. Yes Love, Psalms 91... You will only watch the destruction ~ Do NOT fear!

As you have asked, I have already begun healing my people.. I have sent labors to you~ I love you and am caring for you. Pray for these that I show you~ for many are hurting right now~ Many are calling out to me~ pray for them they are to weak...to wounded to hear me~ pray for even the hardened hearts as many still refuse to turn to me~ I love them and am trying to wash away their hurt but they refuse to hear me...these were warning signs~ My people must repent and turn from greed and idolatry...Darker days are coming should they not repent...

For you my child,  restoration is on it's way.  Rise up! My children will be victorious!  Do not fall into the enemy's traps. He hates me...nothing he does will stand.. I will not allow it... I am not condemning you...that is the enemy... I will never condemn you... you've done nothing wrong! I love you my child, I love you!

Mathew 6: 24
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one  and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can not serve both god and money."

So, when God brings destruction on his people...Great or small it is an opportunity to see his sovereign hand at work. God loves us so much that He wishes no one to perish~ And it is out of that great love that times he has to shoot his arrows not at his children but at the enemy...at the sin!  It's at this time that out of his great love for us He reaches down from on high and takes hold of us~rescuing us from the deep waters...from the destruction.... This is a time to run to God~ Repent for having wondered ~ Repent for having placed anything before him....

This is THE time to call 911~  Psalms 91:1 to receive grace abundantly~~

Time to dwell in the shelter of the Most High and rest in the shadow of the Almighty!