Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Breath of LIFE...

breath


[experience] 4/19/11


I had an experience in our church praise and worship Sunday before last...It was unlike any thing I had ever experienced before... I have been sorta holding on to it because I haven't been able to find the words to really accurately describe it...But, I had just received a text by my pastor just a bit ago and something he said quickened the whole experience right back to me... Here is the setting and I will describe it to the best of my ability...and honestly... I can NOT do it justice! 

Quickened phrase : "For two days this week I have woke up in the mornings with the breath of life..."

 Experience: During praise and worship Sunday before last we were singing. "Breathe" by Micheal W. Smith (praise and worship format)  and I had a hazy vision...I felt as though I was in the Throne Room... I saw, in a very hazy form, Jesus sitting at the right hand of God.  The air around me changed....the very atmosphere felt completely different...  I felt as though I was in the presence of God...

HEARD, "Take a deep breath...This is the air you breathe...For my air brings Life."  

The air is what I am having a hard time describing... it was different...pure... LIVING...the air felt as though it contained in it's self life.... it felt like my daily bread....literally... I could feel life flowing through my lungs out to my entire body as I took the deep breath in....and again I took a deep breath in... the feeling was so unique.... it almost had a different aroma but I couldn't smell anything different... 

Job 33: 4
"The Spirit of God has made me; the breathe of the Almighty gives me life." 

John 20:21-22
 "Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you. And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

Genesis 2:7
":Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

Thank you Father for the your breath and the LIFE  it brings... I give you praise and glory for the experience.... Thank you Lord, Thank you!