Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sing...

HEARD: Sing, sing a new song

Psalm 96: 1-4
"Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.  Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. For great is the Lord and Most worthy of praise;..."


Confirmation for QW member:
{My precious ones, let your hearts sing. As a bird that has been caged for so long that now is finally set free and able to sing the beautiful song for which it was created. It is time to give glory to God for what He has done and what He has perfected.}


Dear Father, 
I come to you humbly bowing before you, offering my song back to you...Father for without you I would have nothing to sing... Lord, I give you all the praise and glory...and I pray that my song will be a harmonious melody in your ears... Lord, I give you my all... In Jesus mighty name...