Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Easter Lily...

I love to be prophesied over....This morning I received this word from a dear prophet friend of mine... It's so significant as the spiritual aligns with the natural...  This has blessed my heart on so many levels... I am blogging it not to bring attention to me, because I am NOTHING without Jesus... All that I am and all that I am to become is because of the grace and mercy I receive from Jesus on a daily basis!  He is to receive the glory and He alone. 

I give you thanks Father for it is to your glory the work you have done in me... I look forward to everyday with you!

Hi Erica,
Last night as I was beginning to ask the Lord for a word for you, I saw an Easter lily. Then I thought tomorrow is resurrection Sunday, how neat is that. Jesus is not only saying He is resurrecting gifts in your life that has been dormant, but He is confirming it in the natural too with it being resurrection Sunday.
Seeing the lily, I had the thought not only are you outwardly beautiful, but you have a beautiful heart, your life in the Spirit and your desire to please Jesus is so pleasing to His heart.
Then I wanted to look up the meaning of your name. Erica - Inherent meaning; brave, spiritual connotation: victorious, Scripture: Is 60:1 "Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you."
What came to me first is victory over the witchcraft you have been experiencing. Entering a new season and stepping out into new things, the enemy tries to stop you or shut you down. I proclaim the meaning of your name over you in this new season, as you step into new things, you will be victorious, that God's favor will be upon you and be a protective covering around you. May He release increased wisdom and discernment to you.

Numbers 6:24-26 " The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Prov. 2:6-10 "For the Lord grants wisdom! His every word is a treasure of knowledge and understanding. He grants good sense to the godly – His saints. He is their shield, protecting them and guarding their pathway. He shows how to distinguish right from wrong, how to find the right decision every time. For wisdom and truth will enter the very center of your being, filling your life with joy."(LB)

I wanted to share something from Brian Simmons book 'Song of Solomon, the journey of the bride'

"How Jesus views your love

'He calls my love for Him delightful. Jesus values your love more than any other pleasure there is. He measures it not by its strength, but by its sincerity.
You are His banqueting table. Your heart is a love feast for Jesus. When you long for Him and are drawn by Bridal affection into the waves of worship - you are delightful to the Son of God! Beautiful and pleasing are your ways when you pour out your worship to Him. He desires love more than your sacrificial works of ministry.
Jesus is saying to you, 'Your love is my wine. Your virtues are my sweet smelling perfume. She has sent so much time with Him that she now smells like Him. His fragrance is upon her. How incredible to think that we are able to minister to Him, to delight His heart."(pg 135) 

Jesus loves you very much!

Love,
Hermie 

Easter Lily