Saturday, April 23, 2011

Son Visor

Saw: This afternoon I kept seeing a vision of a woman wearing a visor...
Heard: Son Visor

vi·sor

–noun

1.Armor .
a.(on a close helmet) a piece having slits or holes for vision, situated above and pivoted with a beaver
  or aventail and beaver.
b.a similar piece of plate having holes or slits for vision and breathing, attached to or used with any 
of various other helmets, as the armet, sallet, basinet, or helm.
2.the projecting front brim of a cap.
3.a rigid adjustable flap on an automobile windshield that can shield the eyes of a driver from direct sunlight or glare.
4.a means of concealment; disguise.
–verb (used with object)
5.to protect or mask with a visor; shield.

Buzz words: Armor; vision; breathing; protect; shield


UNDERSTANDING: Jesus is our protector; our shied; our breath; our vision....The blood of Jesus is our mask...our covering...only through the "son visor" we are able to see God...   

Ephesians 6:13-18 (NIV)
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.


2 Samuel 22:35-37 (NIV)

35 He trains my hands for battle; 
   my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 
36 You make your saving help my shield; 
   your help has made[a] me great. 
37 You provide a broad path for my feet, 
   so that my ankles do not give way.


2 Samuel 22:3 (New International Version, ©2011)

 3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, 
   my shield[a] and the horn[b] of my salvation. 
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— 
   from violent people you save me.


2 Samuel 22:3 (New International Version, ©2011)

3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, 
   my shield[a] and the horn[b] of my salvation. 
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— 
   from violent people you save me.


Genesis 15:1 (NIV)

1 After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision:
   “Do not be afraid, Abram. 
   I am your shield,[a] 
   your very great reward.[b]

Deuteronomy 33:12 (NIV)

 12 About Benjamin he said:
   “Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, 
   for he shields him all day long, 
   and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders.”


Psalm 40:11 (NIV)

 11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; 
   may your love and faithfulness always protect me.


Psalm 32:7 (NIV)

7 You are my hiding place; 
   you will protect me from trouble 
   and surround me with songs of delieverance