Thursday, April 7, 2011

Know my Voice...

Very troubled early this morning over many voices in the body of Christ... Many voices, people, thinking they know what's best...thinking they have all the answers... probably very innocently thinking their voice is the right voice...

Quickened Memory: 
Last week when reading something on the Internet I heard: 'FILTER FILTER FILTER" 

Quickened Memory: 
Yesterday morning also while reading something on the Internet I heard: "So many voices!" 

So, this morning when I woke up actually a lot earlier than usual... I looked at my phone and saw several emails that troubled me... and God reminded me (quickened memory) of a word from Him yesterday, "So many voices!"  as I got up and was making some coffee... I was just troubled by some comments..as they made me doubt some things that I feel was from the Lord... and I honestly feel as though these comments were very innocent as they came from this source....However, it troubled me none the less...as my God is not the God of confusion.... I got my coffee and sat down with my bible... 

Heard:  "Why do you doubt my words...My sheep know my voice..."

John 10:4 (New International Version, ©2011)

4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.

John 10:27 (New International Version, ©2011)

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

As I sat down with my bible... I prayed asking the Lord what he wanted me to know..."Dear Lord, with my troubled heart...what to you want me to know..." 


Heard and Saw: Psalm 78



Psalm 78:1-2 (New International Version, ©2011)

 1 My people, hear my teaching;
   listen to the words of my mouth.
2 I will open my mouth with a parable;
   I will utter hidden things, things from of old—

Rhema: " I am bringing you higher.. and there are many voices...filter filter filter...learn to discern at a deeper level...as I am teaching you now... listen to my voice...you know my voice...you are my sheep...part of my flock...not every voice you hear will be mine...diligently look to me and fasten your eyes and ears on me and you will hear what I say to you...wait on me...be cautious with the tools I have given you...for the enemy can use them too... be very wise...as I am teaching you a new thing...be careful not to stretch your ground...but wait on me... hide within my shelter...under my wings you will find rest and comfort...wait on me always... for from beneath my shadow awaits the enemy standing ready... You are mine and you know my voice...I do not sow in confusion...Know the counterfeit" 


1 John 2:26-28 (New International Version, ©2011)

 26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him. 
28 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.



Matthew 7:21-23 (New International Version, ©2011)


True and False Disciples
    21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’



Dear Father, 
I give you praise and glory!  I thank you Lord that I am yours... Thank you for hearing my troubled heart... thank you father for your great shadow...a resting place...Thank you for your voice... and for teaching me to hear it... Thank you for the tools you've given me as you stretch my spiritual ground...Help me...caution me along the way as I may jump ahead of you...Lord, I never want to do that... quickly pull me back to you when that happens.... may all I do and say bring you Glory and Honor.... I worship you and love you will all my heart.... In Jesus name...