Friday, April 1, 2011

He who has an EAR....

Shema - Restoring those Selah moments

[a lesson through dreams] 4/1/11

On March 19th I had a dream when I saw a friend of mine praying in tongues...A little perplexed by this..because I didn't think he prayed in tongues... So, I texted him and asked... and just as I thought his reply was, "No, I do not pray in tongues."  (...so I shelved this dream... just feeling there was something to it...But, I needed to wait on the Lord...)

On March 20th I had another dream. In this dream I saw this same friend but this time he was preaching.  I could see and hear him preaching BUT I could also see and hear his spirit praying at the same time....  Even more perplexed by this dream... I meditated on this all morning... How can this be? I thought...What does it mean...?   I took a drive to get away from all the "clutter" going with the people around me....and I heard the Holy Spirit  stating "This is not about your friend!" and He posed a question to me, "Is it possible to hear someones's soul and spirit.....?" Hum... I thought, well knowing that ALL  things are possible through Christ Jesus... My reply was, "Yes!, I believe it is possible to hear someone's soul and spirit praying..." However, I had NO understanding of this...  And to make things worse.. That was it...that was all I got...I was left with so many questions.... I was really in a meditative state of awe...just wondering what the Holy Spirit was up too... Not receiving anything else, but feeling so many revelations were embedded yet to be revealed I shelved this conversation with the Holy Spirit and decided to wait on the Lord.

On March 22nd.
In prayer the Holy Spirit said to me,
"Persevere in your walk of faith~praying always in the spirit for there lies your most perfect faith~keeping the door open~For I am teaching you a new thing~ Allow perseverance to continue it's work...I am stretching your spiritual ground... I am moving you forward. Don't resist it and don't grief my spirit when you experience it! It is only when your outside of your comfort zone that you can experience growth... Persevere, I am teaching you new ways to see me...a new way for you to experience all I have for you... I am testing your faith but only for a  little while, it must be made perfect...and then you will have all you ask for~ For I give generously to those who ask.... "

On March 30 and 31 during the night I noticed that when I woke for even a mere sec to turn over or to get up to go to the bathroom... I could hear conversations going on in my spirit... it wasn't a "still small voice" it was actually audible conversations in my spirit... I was NOT fearful...In fact, just the opposite... I was very much at peace with it... 

Twelve years ago when I was about to receive visions.. God networked me with someone who already had the gift... and she mentored me greatly during that process... And again, he has networked me with someone who already has the gift of hearing in the spirit...and He is again laying the ground work and teaching me a higher calling....  Very thankful for such great mentors in the Body of Christ and understand that we are all there to edify each other...The Holy Spirit lead me to share my experiences from March 30th and March 31st with this group of mentors... (... At this time I had not connected the dreams I had on the 19th and 20th at all to what was going on on the 30th and 31st... ) But, this is what these great women of God shared with me... 

Hebrews 4:12-13: 
  12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.

** "I have heard some of the prophets say that when they walk into a room they know what everybody's problem in the room are. God tells them. So some of this goes along with the prophetic gifting."  Hermie Reynolds "The Quicken Word" friend/member 

** "You are tuning into the realm of the spirit world and discovering open ears.  This realm can be His still small voice, angels talking to one another, demons, the Trinity speaking to One Another, even your own spirit talking to God, and the hearts of mankind.  You need to separate and discern each and everything you hear (should you choose to cultivate this opening with your time, prayer and fastings) with scripture, your conscience and waiting on the Lord to confirm.  If He brings you timely confirmations that what you have heard connects and is not just some strange thing in orbit, and it connects with His Word, then keep it.  If not, then either throw it out or put it on the shelf.  I have chosen a fasted lifestyle that I diligently guard and fight for on a daily basis in order to cultivate this gift, and to keep my porthole pure and undefiled."  Sandy Warner friend/author of  "The Quickened Word: How God Speaks"

As if that wasn't enough meat to chew on for a WHILE... The Holy Spirit started reminding me that this was not entirely new to me... As he brought back to my remembers, "I am the God of Paul"  ...When I HEARD that it was NOT in a "still small voice" In fact, there was absolutely nothing still or small about that voice... This has also occurred on a couple of other occasions... where I literally HEARD a voice with my spiritual ears...  

This morning in my prayer time the Holy Spirit brought again all of this up to me and said test it...  Not really sure what he meant by that... I sat just wanting scripture... in my heart just needing scriptural confirmation concerning all of this... Just then my phone rang (which is odd, because it was early..) it was a friend that I always pray with it.. However, when I answered I could hear that her phone was in her purse ...lots of rustling going on... It was an accident I thought.... But as soon as I hung up the phone I noticed the time "7:12"   Why did that jump out at me, I thought...HUM, I sat there...and then Holy spirit reminded me of this mentor he has given  me concerning this gift.....and how God reveals confirmations to her....."God's timing" I thought... "All in God's time" 


Hosea 10:12 
   12 I said, ‘Plant the good seeds of righteousness,
      and you will harvest a crop of love.
   Plow up the hard ground of your hearts,
      for now is the time to seek the Lord,
   that he may come
      and shower righteousness upon you.’



Ecclesiastes 3: 1
" For everything there is a season,
      a time for every activity under heaven. "



Psalm 31: 15
"My times are in your hands;"


2 Corinthians 6:2
"2 For God says,
   “At just the right time, I heard you.
      On the day of salvation, I helped you.”[a]

   Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation."

Romans 13: 11
11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep:



 So, I thought okay.. let me see.... 7,1,2

NT: 7:  The seventh book of the NT is 1 Corinthians, So I turned to that book. 
      12: The twelfth chapter:  Spiritual Gifts (starting with verse 12)

One Body with Many Parts
12 The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ. 13 Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles,[e] some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit.
14 Yes, the body has many different parts, not just one part. 15 If the foot says, “I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand,” that does not make it any less a part of the body. 16 And if the ear says, “I am not part of the body because I am not an eye,” would that make it any less a part of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, how would you hear? Or if your whole body were an ear, how would you smell anything?
   18 But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it. 19How strange a body would be if it had only one part! 20 Yes, there are many parts, but only one body. 21 The eye can never say to the hand, “I don’t need you.” The head can’t say to the feet, “I don’t need you.”

7,1,2

Revelation 2: 17

   17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Now you would think that by just reading this...well everyone has "ears"  True, but not everyone has ears to hear the spirit... Otherwise, the verse would read something like this, Everyone listen to what the spirit saith unto the churches...  But, it does read like that... the verse reads, "HE that hath an EAR, let him HEAR what the SPIRIT SAITH...."

Also...

Revelation 2: 7
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches..."


Again, we see the words... "HE who has an ear, let him HEAR what the SPIRIT SAYS..."

Hebrews 4:12-13:
   12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.


So if the word of God is alive...living within me... then it is certainly understandable to reason that with with my spiritual ears...as the same spirit dwelling with me.... I could hear the souls and spirits communicating...even the spirit of God...The Holy Spirit exposing our innermost thoughts and desires... as nothing in all creation is hidden from God... 

Another interesting note: I had essentially the same dream (one in slighter more detail than the other).  When Joseph was interrupting a dream he said this in Genesis 41:32

Genesis 41:32 (New International Version, ©2011)

32 The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.

(**to make it more interesting: note 1,2, and 3+4=7:  7,1,2)

Looking for Further confirmation regarding the source of this communication: 
***Well seasoned Godly Women... mentoring 

7,1,2

Titus... The 17th book of the NT
Chapter 2

Titus 2
   1But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
   2That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
   3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
   4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
   5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
   6Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
   7In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
   8Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
   9Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
   10Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
   11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
   12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
   13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
   14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
   15These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Dear heavenly Father, 
I give you all praise and all glory for the way you communicate to me... your child... I acknowledge the gift of hearing... I receive all you have for me... May you grant graciously your wisdom and impart your understanding so that I might do what is right in your eyes with ALL  you have given me... Thank you for Father for teaching me new ways to experience you.. and Thank you for Father for giving me Godly mentors...to help cultivate the gifts you have chosen to bless me with...but not just me... may these gifts also bless those around me.. In Jesus Mighty Name. 


photo by Sandra Martin: "Flowing in the Father's Heart ~ Encouragement for Creative Souls"
http://creativecurrents.net/index/