Friday, April 8, 2011

Experiencing Birth pains...

 On March 22, 2011 I received this Rhema Persevere  and I have shared it several times lately on several different blog postings because it has been so relevant as God is fulfilling his words to me...God told me in that Rhema that he was stretching my spiritual ground... THIS HAS NOT BEEN EASY (smile)... But I have loved every minute of it as God reveals more of himself to me... Please Father~GIVE ME MORE!

Let it not be said that growing spiritually at any level is easy...The purifying process is painful..and  it seems the higher you get the hotter the fire becomes... and the more warfare you receive...All the more reason to stress the importance of waiting on the Lord and staying within his hedge of protection...Never do we want to become so overly zealous or overly enthusiastic for God that we over step the hedge and get strike out on our own in front of God...If this occurs you should see DANGER signs everywhere...

However, for me today it was a trial by fire.... purification in progress should have been bannered across my forehead...testing to see what was in my heart.... flesh or spirit...When it all boiled down...I ran straight up to my father and crawled in his lap!!!  There is such safety there!!

So, beaten down and having had enough... I took my heavy heart and went for a drive...I spent some time just praying in tongues (that is a sure fire way to eliminate the enemy...pest control...clears the air!!).

After a shortly time I received this Rhema:

Heard: "Experiencing major birth pains...I know it's painful... Persevere...I am watching you grow"

Quickened scripture: Romans 5: 3-6 and Psalm 15: 4

Romans 5:3-6 (New International Version, ©2011)

3 Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Psalm 15: 4 (New International Version) 

"...who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the Lord; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their minds; 


Then, I received this Rhema confirmation from a Prophetic Round table member: Thank you Carrie for being Obedient. It blessed my heart so!!

Hi Erica,
I read your post on "Knowing My Voice"  and a few days ago the Lord spoke to Me about the same things. Here is an excerpt of a word that He gave me that was quickened for you ( I inserted your name in place of mine). know that the enemy is trying to put seeds of doubt as to whether these words are Mine, My love do not question if this is Me. You know My voice and your spirit bears witness to Me. You are indeed hearing and all the things that I have said to you are truly My words, meant to encourage and enlighten you to Me and My ways. I know that this is all new to you and that you are learning a new way in which I desire to communicate with you. I want to reveal Myself to you in a deeper and more intimate way. I am drawing you unto Me and speaking directly to your spirit. It is important to Me that you accept the things that I have said to you. Erica, do not question these things that I have said but allow them to settle into your heart and accomplish My purposes. Erica, I know that this road has been long and that the journey has been so difficult and it has tried your soul. I know that I have asked so much of you and that you have sacrificed so many things to Me. Sweet one, I see your heart and I know that I am first in your heart. All these things are truly not lost on Me. You are so dear to Me and have proved your love for Me by seeking first My kingdom and its righteousness. There is no doubt that your heart belongs to Me and Me alone. Sweet girl, please trust Me and continue to look to Me because I have so much for you. I know that I have spoken these words to you on many occasions and that your heart aches to see their fruition. Precious lamb, know, know with all your heart that these things are here. They are here and about to reveal themselves. They are waiting in the wings and about to present themselves to you.

Blessings,
Carrie




Thank you Father for your great unfailing never abandoning love....love that is always waiting with open arms... I give you praise and glory....Thank you Father for the purifying process even though it hurts... I thank you because  I know the end result with be a great ability to see and hear you...for that is my hearts desire...to know you more!! I love you Lord.... may my life bring you honor and glory!!  In Jesus name


***sorry for the difference in font and colors... the computer is doing that... I have tried to fix it and in the edit phase it all looks right... can't figure it out... may God is emphasizing certain parts... (( smile ))