Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Persevere....

Persevere in your walk of faith~praying always in the spirit for there lies your most perfect faith~keeping the door open~For I am teaching you a new thing~ Allow perseverance to continue it's work...I am stretching your spiritual ground... I am moving you forward. Don't resist it and don't grief my spirit when you experience it! It is only when your outside of your comfort zone that you can experience growth... Persevere, I am teaching you new ways to see me...a new way for you to experience all I have for you... I am testing your faith but only for a  little while, it must be made perfect...and then you will have all you ask for~ For I give generously to those who ask....

James 1: 2-5
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask of God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 


Thank you Father for hearing my plea for more... thank you for taking me through trials of faith so that I might experience more of you... thank you for taking me beyond my scope of understanding...for your knowledge is infinite....thank you for your living word that stretches my knowledge daily... I give you praise for the work your doing in me!! I worship you, I worship you... I worship you~~ In Jesus Mighty Name~