Monday, March 21, 2011

FAITH, DOUBT AND FEAR....


[vision] 3/21/11

This morning in prayer I asked the Lord to show me an area where I need work... an area that he wants me to grow in...and for the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to grasp it....As I continued to pray and worship him the Lord revealed to me a key and on that key was the word "FAITH".  I reached out my hand and took the key and as I did a door appeared that had the word "FAITH" on it.  I placed the key in the door knob and turned the handle... as I did the door opened and inside the door was the universe... I saw the earth, the heavens, the stars...everything.... EVERYTHING seen and unseen is located within the door of "FAITH"....

 Hebrews 11: 3"By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible."

Just inside the door of faith was another key.  On this key was the word "DOUBT".  I reached out and took the key but I had to walk back through the door of "FAITH" to get to the door of "DOUBT" for doubt can not exist inside "FAITH".  As I did, I saw the closed door of "DOUBT" beside the door opened door of "FAITH", I placed the key in the door knob and locked the door... and tossed the key away... Just as I did a huge weight fell of me....I felt "light" ...I felt freed!!

Even now as I am writing this I am seeing another key. This key has the word "Fear" on it.... I open my Bible and the Lord leads me to this verse.

Isaiah 33:6 " He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich story of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure." 


How beautiful ~~  God has given me (not just me) the key of FAITH that unlocks everything seen and unseen within the universe... He placed within the door of faith the key of DOUBT to be able to lock that door and throw away the key.... He has also given the key to all of the treasure of wisdom and understanding which is the FEAR of the LORD!!  How beautiful is our Lord that he places in our hand the keys to the universe...all we have to do is reach out and take it!!!  THANK YOU JESUS!!

Dear Father,
I thank you for infinite wisdom and understanding... I thank you that you have placed the keys to the universe in my hands... that I have access to all of your creation through faith in your son Jesus Christ... I praise you father for your ways are so magnificent!! Thank you for the blood of your son which allows me to come so boldly before your throne with an unveiled face....to seek answers and direction from you...and thank you Father that when I ask in faith you deliver... I praise you LORD!! I praise you, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!