Friday, March 11, 2011

Out of the comfort zone....

I have been feeling really uncomfortable since I posted the "A Touch and  A Shield"  this morning...  This whole day has felt different.  Although I pray often offering up all of my senses to God to use as he pleases This was really only the second time in my life that I have felt what I felt this morning.  The first time was at my grandmothers' funeral.  My grandmother was a Saint... she loved Jesus with all her heart and dedicated her life to service for him and others..

At her funeral I was standing at the head of her coffin and suddenly I felt as though I was being hugged.. I could feel the pressure on my shoulder and around my waist....I actually turned around to see if someone had come up from behind me because  I couldn't see anyone...but there were only plants there...  The actual touch was very similar to what I felt this morning... However this morning it radiated through me...

It was a different experience... and all day I have just had this burden..and uncomfortable feeling....and I just could not press in to alleviate it... Finally late this afternoon it was just to much and I had to get away from everyone..I had to just get a quiet place and pray... I walked outside and sat down in the quiet... almost immediately the Holy Spirit said, "I am taking you out of your comfort zone and I want you to write it all down."  All I could say was, "Yes, Lord!"  Whew, the burden was gone... I suddenly felt refreshed...

That was it, the Lord needed to tell me something and he needed my full attention...Thank you God for waiting patiently on me... I am ready for you Lord, ready to be taken out of my comfort zone! I want all you have for me,  For your Glory!