Friday, March 18, 2011

Laying a brick...

This morning in prayer the Holy Spirit reminded me of the "Winds blowing over fertile soil" and the sword that he should me yesterday...which is the word of God.... The sword is the tool used to defeat an undefeated foe....  I asked the Holy Spirit to show me how he wants me to use the sword...

SAW: A brick.  and my hand was laying the brick down....

HEARD: You are to build a foundation for prayer

 

1 Timothy 2:1-3 (King James Version)

 1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
 2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
 3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;