Friday, March 25, 2011

To The Church..and Each Member...Says the Spirit of the Lord

To the church:
Time to rise up~Time to be active and NOT passive~For you have been edified~Time to take your position in my kingdom ~ Time to rise up in my name For I have taught you and have placed my words and my light in you~ 


To the each member: 
Time to bear fruit~Time to be who I made you to be~No longer should you look to man for guidance but should look to my spirit~ For you have grown and are now able to lead to fulfill your calling~I created you for a task~ and have gifted  you each to serve according to your abilities.  Time to stop passively observing  and start actively worshiping in spirit and in truth!


For I created you for THIS time! 


1 Peter 4: 9-11
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

John 4:23-24
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth


Philippians 3:3 
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.