Thursday, March 10, 2011

Worship Him!!

~Worship Him~

[vision] 3/10/11

There are times when I am so engulfed by the holy Spirit that I feel nothing but absolute unworthiness.  For God is sovereign, holy and majestic in all...Yet he finds pleasure in revealing to me the mysteries of his hidden secretes... secrets he has for all his people if they would only seek him with all of their hearts...If they would surrender to his will...

This is one of those times... As I am on my face before the Lord worshiping he begins to show me the world... at a distance...I see our earth... I see the mountains and the valleys...I see the seas.... I see the clouds in their formations... and I see the blackness that surrounds our world.... From way up high I hear the Spirit of the Lord say, "Now listen.... Listen to all of creation worshiping me..."  Very faintly at first then with millions and millions of voices.... Mountains and valleys... the oceans and the skies...lifting their melodic voices in praises to our King... the most harmonious sounds of praise...I turn and see thousands and thousands of angels kneeling before the throne of God worshiping their creator... as the melodies in harmonious union are lifted before the Father... the sounds resonate throughout all of creation....

I have heard nothing on earth that compares.... How beautiful... How beautiful is the one who worships God... How beautiful is the one who surrenders their spirit to worship the Living God... For our Father takes such delight in receiving the worship from his creation.... Worship him! Worship him!


Psalm 95: 1-7(NIV)
"Come let us sing for joy to the Lord; Let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation, Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the lord is the great God and the great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for the made it. and his hands formed the dry land. Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture the flock under his care."