Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Clay pot and the Camel...

Okay, So, this morning in prayer I asked the Holy spirit to show me how he sees me...

SAW:   A "camel"',

           [OKAY~God where are you going with this?]

SAW: A large clay pot.  This pot was still in the process of being molded., shaped and formed.  Inside the pot I saw a very bright light.

           [Hum, so how are these related...]

The clay pot I get:  I am the clay he is the potter..molding me and shaping me into his imagine... while His light, the Holy Spirit, indwells me.  But, the camel... Lord I am gonna need some help here... But, that was it...I got no further instruction on the camel..or how the two are related...Sometimes,as I have learned, the Lord will do this to make me dig on my own... to make me think harder~~for those are the lessons that I will never forget.

Alight, I have to learn about Camels!

The camel is a beast of burden (a working animal)  that can be domesticated and used to perform tasks or jobs...they also can be trained to kneel....they not only provide milk but also meat...The camel is also known to be known testy and get unhappy with how things might be going.  A camel has a thick coat that reflects sunlight, and also insulates it from the intense heat radiated from desert sand.   They are known for adapting to their surroundings....


"Camels" from a friend Kelly Philips on QW~Thanks Kelly!



Camel comes from the Hebrew letter gimmel & it means blessings or  generosity.
Psalms 112 is all about the blessings that will follow the man who honors the Lord.

Camel 's backs have a capacity to what they are allowed to carry and fold under the pressure of extreme weight yet their distance they travel is seemingly incomparable when the endorsement of their ability to find springs of water are added to the capabilities of their agenda , yet their cud and chew come with the delicacies( fruit ) of their seasons within view .

 So My overcomers adapt and overcome adversities through the faith and substance of their presence before Me .

 So do not allow adversities to enter your equation for My future and Will lie within you as a present ( Gift /fruit ) attachment awaiting release through a word spoken in trust as a Goliath among men .

 Such is My love for those that abide in Me as My strength carries them through all the deserts of doubt for I AM your Spring of Living Water in a world of adverse conditions so condition your faith in " My " trust for the ( gift )fruit of My Peace is to Rest within the Well of My ( fruit )tranquility I cause you to be for others . . .

 John 4:10-14 (King James Version)
 10Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of himand he would have given thee living water.
 11The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
 12Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
 13Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
 14But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Written by jeff Kingshot 12/22/08
=========

Milk Products. “A land flowing with milk and honey” was promised to the Israelites (Josh. 5:6), and in that promise they envisioned abundance and prosperity. The Hebrews drank the milk of camels, sheep, and goats. The camel’s milk was especially rich and strong, but not very sweet. References to milk are found throughout the Old Testament (cf. Prov. 27:27; Deut. 32:14).


This is what the Holy spirit is saying to me, "I am the potter molding the clay pot containing my light..You are my  clay pot but you are also a camel... You are my chosen one to carry my burden...and because of that I am "domesticating" you "molding" "conforming" you into my imagine~I have "coated" you with my armor and I have placed my light inside of you.   I have drawn you with my love to myself teaching you to "kneel" before me to worship....and as I have I am equipping you to do a job~"to perform my tasks"...strengthening you...making my light brighter and brighter in you.  I have feed you so that you may feed others with
 "milk and meat"... there are times that you haven't liked the process and have rebelled just as a camel would but I need you to remain pliable as the clay...I need you to remain as yielding as the clay so I can continue to form you...I need you to remain completely adaptive to my ways..."


Thank you Lord for not giving up on me when I was so rebellious.. Please continue to mold me...continue to conform me into your imagine.. make me completely adapted to your ways...

Isaiah 45:9
Isaiah 64:8
Jeremiah 18:6