Thursday, March 24, 2011

On the Dirt Road with Jesus....

[encounter] 3/24/11

As I am more and more able to have conversations with Jesus~ open dialog ~ I am seeing that even though he wants to answer all of my questions and he does brilliantly... He his more concerned about my well being.. understanding his great love for me... his identity and mine in him...not just in the present time but who He has always been to me rather I recognized Him or not....  During this conversation he revealed himself to me as "Truth" and then as "My Father".   He gives me insight into the future but he also teaches me about my past...Thank you Jesus for meeting me on the dirt road this morning...

**This morning in prayer I saw Jesus walking down a dirt road.... I asked if I could join him... He turned and reached out his hand... As we were walking he said to me, (as he reminded me of all the long walks I used to take with my grand-parents down the long dirt roads) ...This is the road of life...In life everyone has the ability to see the truth~ but it a choice!" Jesus turned and looked at me and said, 'I am the truth!" I asked, "Who am I?  "You are a carrier of the truth!"

John 16: 4
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." 

We turned and continue to walk down this road...I said, "Last night you gave me a vision... it was a lake of fire...I saw a Kingly man in the lake and an arrow pointing up.... when I followed the arrow up I saw paradise.. Abraham's bosoms...and a Large Gate..."  Jesus said, "I was teaching you about the rich man...and how he had the ability to see into paradise....torment is real...the lake of fire is real...  and part of that torment is the ability to see past the great divide....This rich man didn't receive the word while he was able...he was engulfed by all his riches...there he found his glory... But I am in the meek and the mild...the lowly...for such is done to the least is also done unto me..This man paid no attention to the poor man~Lazarus and in ignoring him, he ignored me... . pay close attention to those who have less than you... and the ones who appear to be weaker for there is where I will be...be very careful that you are not deceived by those who  appear to have achieved greatness in my kingdom...many wolves have clothed themselves as to appear righteous ~they have elevated themselves~ I have not~ for this purpose desire the things I give you... the things I reveal to you... keep your eyes on me and my fortune...there are many deceivers among you... be very discerning~ ask me and I will reveal their source...even now you have noticed a great increase in your ability to discern wickedness... you have done right! Be careful not to be overcome with the things in this world... I will provide all your needs... I know what you have need of... "  Luke 16: 19-31

Jesus, I want to ask you about the dark days that are coming... What were you referring to...?  "Dark days are coming to America~but I don't want you to worry about that!" How do  I prepare?  "You prepare by keeping your eyes on me."

Psalm 18: 11-12
"He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him~the dark rain clouds of the sky. Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning."



Psalm 94: 1-4
"The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice.  Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. His lightning lights u the world; the earth sees and trembles." 


Deuteronomy 4:11-12
"You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while in blazed with fire to the very heaves, with black clouds and deep darkness. The the Lord spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sounds of words but saw no form; there was only a voice."

Is there anything you want me to know right now?  At this time I was taken back to my childhood~growing up with no father... Jesus so tenderly says, "I am your father~ I have always been there for you~" ....Thank you, Jesus... Psalm 68: 4-5 

What is my purpose here...? "Your purpose is to be a prophet~"
But I don't know how to get people to listen to me..!  "The ones who will listen, will listen because they have a heart for me... and they will see your fruit~that is how you will get people to listen... My spirit will cause them to listen or to not listen... if there hearts are already hardened...they haven't listened to me and they won't listen to you... But that is not for you to worry about... you burden is not to determine who will receive the truth but to carry it....

"There were times in your life when you have felt so alone...in fact most of your life you have felt this way~Isolated~I set you apart form the beginning.. I chose you before you knew me..I caused you to not fit in~ for my purposes I needed you to not be apart  of the world~ I need you to not have any identity with the world~no kinship~ I need  your eyes and heart on me~your kinship is me~ So many times you tired so hard to fit in with the world and it only brought destruction ~ You were at war with yourself because that was not your calling~~~ Yes, dark days are on the horizon for America~ But it is during this time, even now, that my angels are dividing the wicked from the righteous...Setting them apart for my word to be fulfilled."  Luke 21:7-28

For today Lord, what do I need to know for today, "Gentleness and Love..."  Galations 5: 22

Jesus reached out his hand... and in his hand was a glowing white ball of light... I reached out and took it... placing in to my chest... and as I did I saw the light go into my chest and explode light throughout my entire body.... Jesus, said, "This is my glory....You have received my glory and have been transformed into my image... "

2 Corinthians 3: 18
"But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, eve as from the Lord the Spirit." (ASV)