Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Farm...

[vision] 3/27/11

SAW: A farm with beautifully keep grounds...green green grass...white fences...white buildings...white silo.. The farmland surrounding it  is plowed perfectly. Ready for a crop.

HEARD: James

Okay... So, I opened my bible and went to James...

James 5: 7-8
"Be patient, then brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the Land to yield it's valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains.  You too. be patient and stand firm..."

Fill Thy Cup
"You are standing on fertile soil... Everything has been neatly and meticulously cared for... and yet your harvest has not yet come in... Be patient and stand firm, for my spirit is creating in you a a beautiful crop and in time you will see the fruits of your labor... You have been experiencing the Autumn rains, but you are about to experience the spring rains which will yield the harvest... Be patient and Stand firm~nothing wavering..."

Thank you Lord, I give you praise and glory!  I will stand firm in you for there lies my everything... I worship you~you are so worthy~~ Thank you father, thank you for the work you do in me...Thank you for allowing me to hear your voice... thank you father that you surround me and engulf my being...thank you Father for loving me that much!  May I be a blessing to others because you have so richly blessed me,  In Jesus Mighty name, Amen!