Friday, March 25, 2011

"Dark Days are Ahead"

I want to revisit this prophetic message from Jesus!

I have learned through the years that every single detail involved in a vision are important.  So, with this in mind I want to revisit the prophetic message from Jesus concerning "Dark days are ahead".  Though not in fear but in trying to grasp as much as I can from the message...

First off, this message was given to me while I was with Jesus in heaven in the spirit.... That is a key point as in heaven no darkness...no storms...no dark days exist... However, in the vision I saw dark clouds appear with wind...  When Jesus saw this... he didn't rebuke the storm/winds... In fact, he very reverently regarded the storm/winds...and went on to adamantly assure me to not worry...

First vision:
"Then all of a sudden the wind started blowing and Jesus looked up to the sky... I looked and saw a dark storm coming in rolling across the land.... Jesus said in a very seriously but yet tender tone, "Dark days are ahead!" then he looked at me and immediately I was drawn into his eyes...I could see his expression and concern so clearly and he said in the most assuring tone, "I don't want you to be afraid! I am with you!" 

Second vision:
"Jesus, I want to ask you about the dark days that are coming... What were you referring to...?  "Dark days are coming to America~but I don't want you to worry about that!" How do  I prepare?  "You prepare by keeping your eyes on me."


So if we know that no darkness exist in heavens what could this wind and dark clouds be... 


Psalms: 18: 7-12
"The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth burning coals blazed out of it. He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet. He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.  He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him~the dark rain clouds of the sky. Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning."


Psalms 94: 1-4
"The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice.  Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. His lightning lights u the world; the earth sees and trembles." 


Deuteronomy 4:11-12
"You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while in blazed with fire to the very heaves, with black clouds and deep darkness. The the Lord spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sounds of words but saw no form; there was only a voice."


Luke 21: 25-28
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because you redemption is drawing near."


....But do not be afraid....for I am with you...