Thursday, March 17, 2011

A transference of the same vision.....

I don't blog about the people that God shows me...for these are personal messages from God...in order for me to pray for them....  I will speak them out if I am in a prayer group in order for the entire group to come together and pray as well...However, tonight God allowed us to experience a transference of the same vision from Drew to myself.  Drew began to speak out about a man in a car and two children in the backseat...As he did I began to pray and the Holy Spirit revealed the same vision to me and I was able to give Drew details concerning the situation...Drew confirmed what I was seeing and I was able to confirm what he was seeing.   We as a group began to pray in the spirit  for the deliverance for this man and protection for the children and as we did I began to see the blackness that surrounded the man lift....I saw an arm come between the man and the children..almost as a barrier.... Drew also confirmed that he saw an arm surround the children...The Holy Spirit gave me understanding that the man was being delivered as we were praying... In Jesus name and by the power of His blood.. Praise the Lord!!!  ALL FOR YOUR GLORY FATHER ALL FOR YOUR GLORY!!!

Jesus, I praise you for you are holy!!!  I thank you Jesus for allowing us to experience such a blessing and for allowing us to take part in the deliverance of this man and children!!!