Wednesday, March 23, 2011

With Jesus...


[encounter] 3/23/11

While praying tonight in a vision I saw Jesus....He was reaching out his hand to me... I reached out and took hold of his hand and when I did I was immediately in the vision... I was surrounded by pink roses...as I looked around I thought PINK...that's my favorite color... Jesus said "It's your grandmothers favorite color as well...and roses are her favorite flowers...she planted these for you..." I was so overwhelmed... I looked and saw a lush green hill and at the top was a beautiful Greek inspired estate..complete with iron scroll railings...blooming flowers of every kind lavished the iron window boxes and cascaded over the intricate railings.. I turned around and saw Jesus standing behind me...I fell down at his feet and just begin to praise and worship him... thanking him for dying on the cross for...for taking my strips...He bent down and kissed me on the head and said, "You are worth it all"  as he helped me to stand... He said, "All of this is yours... that is your house.... do you like it?"  Oh yes, that is my favorite style...it's beautiful~Thank you! Then all of a sudden the wind started blowing and Jesus looked up to the sky... I looked and saw a dark storm coming in rolling across the land.... Jesus said in a very seriously but yet tender tone, "Dark days are ahead!" then he looked at me and immediately I was drawn into his eyes...I could see his expression and concern so clearly and he said in the most assuring tone, "I don't want you to be afraid! I am with you!"  His eyes were like flowing water...with depths unspeakable... I had absolute no fear... there was such peace and love...I didn't even care about the dark days... I was so overwhelmed with the peace that radiated from him.. But just as fast as the storm blew in....it was gone and there was peace again across the land....

I asked Jesus to tell me something about myself... Jesus said, "You have a sensitive heart... I gave you a soft heart... But, yet you have worked so hard to harden it through the years... Stop doing that... I made you sensitive...!" I started to just repent and ask forgiveness for everything I had ever done... every sin... "He gazed into my eyes and said, "What sin? I don't remember any?"  Absolutely in awe... He almost answered every question before I asked it...Yet, I had to initiate the asking in order to get the response... . As I am just in awe of him... now speechless... I begin to stumble over my words.. I ask, "Am I doing the right thing.. am I where I need to be... "  Jesus said to me so lovingly, "You are right in tune with my spirit...You are right where you need to be..."  It was so hard keeping my composure... I felt undone... I then saw a mail box... and in the mail box is a large package protruding out... I went to get it out and as I did I asked Jesus, "What is this?" as I was opening the package... I saw a scroll and a birth right.  At the top of the scroll were the words "Decree to the Kingdom".. I asked Jesus, "What Kingdom?"  Jesus replied, "Your kingdom... for I have seated you with me in heavenly places!"  "What do I do with it", I asked... Jesus replied, "You will know it time... ".  The other piece of paper~ a birth right ....and on the birth right was listed the date I received salvation...then every time that I rededicated my life to Jesus.  Jesus said, "This is your right to be here....you belong here with me... and you can come anytime you wish."  Jesus, I want to talk freely with you like this always...at any time face to face like this... Jesus said, "All you have to do is just start talking to me and I will answer..I will be with you everywhere you go..!"  Again, I just fell at his feet and thanked him over and over..telling him that I loved him... he placed his hand on my head and then helped me up again and said as he looked into my eyes...  " I love you~more than you can comprehend right now."  My perspective then changed.  I notice that now we, me and Jesus, are on one of the terraces of my heavenly mansion... and we are looking out over a crystal sea... "Its' beautiful here, isn't it?", Jesus said so thoughtfully..."Yes!" is all I could say... and it was, it was breathtaking...I found myself  just staring at him...as he looked out over the land down the rocky shore and the crystall sea..... There was such a quiet thoughtfulness in his demeanor....such strength...beauty in the purest form... then the vision faded away and I was back in my bed....

Jesus, thank you, thank you, thank you~~~ I LOVE YOU!.