Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Garment of Praise for the spirit of Heaviness...


[vision] 3/30/11

Sometimes the enemy strikes so fast and so furious .that the end result is nothing less than a broken heart... and a very heavy spirit!!  This was just the case for me last night....So, I woke up with my heart being so heavy  from the attack that words really weren't even able to be formed... I knew I should not have engaged in the battle...but, in a moment of flesh.. I did...and as soon as I realized it...and trust me it was pretty immediate I very sorrowfully repented... but my heart was injured!  All I could do was pray in the spirit...for I had no words...but my spirit sure did!

HEARD: A garment of praise for the spirit of Heaviness.

..The Lord was offering me the garment of praise in turn for this spirit of heaviness...and I was gonna take him up on the offer... I had a few errands to run so I got in my car and put on some praise music.

SAW: My heart being pulled toward heaven and LIGHT reaching down...

HEARD:  I am mending your heart.

I suddenly became so emotional!  I began to praise and worship him even more.... That's my God~~that's all I could think~that's the God I serve...He cares about my broken heart...

Thank you Father for hearing my heart and my spirit when I am unable to form words.... Thank you Father for the garment of praise in exchange for the spirit of heaviness...Thank you Father that you love me so much that you care enough to mend my broken heart.... Thank you Father... I give you all the praise and Glory~ I love you so much!!

Isaiah 61: 3 
 "To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified."