Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Prophetic Savant

I came across this by Article by Chip Brogden "The Prophetic Savant"   
 from a friends' FB page and I am posting the original link here because I gasped the entire way through.... I thought, WOW, how unbelievable that someone has captured my thoughts, my feelings, my struggles and have worded them more beautifully than I could ever imagine!  Reading it, I felt known...I felt normal...as I so often feel misplaced...I have often felt something was wrong with me... I thought that much of the struggle would get easier the closer I got to God~However, on the contrary...it has only gotten harder and the struggle more fierce!  Caught between two worlds... how could it be easy~EVER?  This article captures it all... Thank you Chip Brogden!

http://theschoolofchrist.org/articles/the-prophetic-savant.html