Monday, March 14, 2011

I was outside MY comfort zone~slain in the spirit of God!!!

What God says he will do HE WILL DO~

I had no idea what the Holy Spirit meant when he said to me on Friday "I am taking you out of your comfort zone!"  Until Saturday!

I arrived at the Bay of the Holy spirit Revival in Mobile with an feeling of expectancy... I was expecting God to show up with no limits!  As I walked into the Civic Center I was greeted by Bay of the Holy Spirit Revival staff that literally glowed with the love of God... it almost was like I was transparent and they could see all the way to my soul.... We took our seats and church started... Intercessors took the stage and began praying crying out to God for an out pouring of his spirit.... proclaiming the word of God and spirit of God began to inhabit his people... I started praying in the spirit and could not stop...I closed my eyes and began just worshiping the Lord and I found out that I couldn't open them for a while they were so heavy....  after well over an hour singing and worshiping the Lord Nathon Morris took the stage and began to preach... INCREDIBLE... that message was for me... and I am sure that all the hundreds of others that were there felt the same way!

As Nathon brought the sermon that God had given him to a close he said he and his staff was going to pray for everyone....just come down front... The whole church got up and went down front...me included..I couldn't get down there fast enough....  Mathew (one of Nathon's staff members/assistant) come by and touched me on the head and I literally folded like a stack of cards... I couldn't help it... my whole body became so weak... as I fell under the anointing.... I laid there on the cold concrete floor...and all I could do was scream out to God... I WANT MORE OF YOU! (thankfully the music was so loud that I hardly think anyone could hear me...)  and with in seconds my arms began to tremble uncontrollably and I felt this heat surge through me like waves..so intense that all of the muscles in my body would tighten up.... I must have laid there for 30mins... feeling the fire of God flow through me... and all I could do was praise the Lord.. I wanted more and more of him... after a bit I came to realize that I was dripping wet with sweat... even as I was still laying on the cold concrete floor I had sweat just pouring down me... my cloths were wet.... the waves of heat let up and I tried to open my eyes and couldn't... I slowly tried to sit up and I was so weak and dizzy that I sat there for a good 10-15mins just propped up on my arms... Finally I was able to stand up with the help of a friend....I knew what it meant to literally be drunk with the Holy Spirit.... I got up and sat in a chair...looked around and there were people just laying all over the floor... people literally drunk with the Holy spirit and all I could think of was Acts 2~ PENTECOST ~ I leaned my head back and just worshiped God and when I did the waves of heat started again.... and again I found myself face down on the concrete floor....so thankful it was cold!  This went on for another 10-15mins... a lady come by on the deliverance team and placed her hand on my back and said, "Bless her Lord"...and when she did heat just surged through me... I was in a position where my mind was saying... no more...please no more... but my spirit was saying...Give me more...Give me more!!!

The waves of heat let up and we were able to make our way to the car.... That night as I lay in bed I just couldn't sleep all I could do was repeat over and over  "I praise you Lord!!" all night...  As I lay there the Holy Spirit reminded me of what he had told me on Friday... Just the day before..  "I am taking you out of your comfort zone!"  Well, Yes! Yes, you did God... laying on a concrete floor crying out to you for more and more in the midst of hundreds of people was certainly WAY outside of my comfort zone!!

I thank you Lord for taking me outside of my comfort zone... for showing me more and more of you... I love you more today than I did yesterday... I give you Praise!!! I give you my all... take me and use me to reach others... allow me to open the minds of your children... That they might have a burning desire to dig deeper and deeper to find you...that they might see that you are a  LIVING God and...that they too might be able to see your signs and wonders.... Open their eyes to new and fresh revelations of you .... all for your Glory and Honor!!!