Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brilliant and Crystal Clear...

[vision] 3/5/11

As I was laying down with our 4 year old I was quietly worshiping the Lord... my spirit was in a place of pure bliss...and in a vision,

SAW:  Something shining... as I directed my attention closer to it... it looked as though there was a band of millions of diamonds sparkling and if you could imagine a light shinning through them.  The brilliancy is so hard to put into words...literally clear and brilliant.  I continued to watch and it was brought closer into view the brilliancy began to be reflected off  (imagine a light being reflected in a mirror and the closer you got to the mirror the more you could tell it was a mirror...)  I could see that it was the outer courts of one of the gates of heaven..my attention was directed to the foundations..absolutely beautiful... there was 12 and each foundation was a different stone... transparent...but again my attention was directed to the very first foundation... the very bottom... and on that foundation was written the name, "Peter". 

  [Taking in the glory of the scene I asked, "Lord, why I was being shown this/"  (not that I was complaining...I have prayed for God to open Heaven and allow me to see his Home.. But, I understand that God shows us nothing without significance....So, rather than wonder...I have just trained myself to ask...).]

SAW:   A demon'ish creature appeared much lower than Heaven...( I guess if I had to place him somewhere it would be in the heavens under Heaven. The second heaven or the second atmosphere.)  This demon was strong.. very muscular... very pronounced features... It's hair, if you could call it that...looks like dread lots in a since... skin very dark... This creature was covering it's ears.

                [ Lord, what is this was?]

HEARD: This is rebellion and he knows his time is near.

As the vision passed, I was still very captivated by what I had just been shown.. the brilliancy of heaven coming into view... literally sparkling like diamonds...it was breathtaking.   Then the demon'ish figure... "Rebellion"  at first I thought the the Lord was talking about the Spirit of Rebellion...But, I also know that many times the Lord reveals some things in a symbolic nature...The more I meditated and mentally searched God's word... The Holy Spirit gave me understanding that it was Satan... for he himself is Rebellion....and his time is drawing near....and hell can not prevail! 

Praise the Lord, Rebellions' time coming to an end!!! 

Jesus, my words alone can not express the Love I have for you... I praise you and worship you.... Thank you Father for your great Love and for the great paradise you have so lovingly prepared for us.... Thank you Father for allowing me to see but a glimpse of it.... what a beautiful glimpse it was!!!

Revelation 21: 10-11 (NIV)
 "10 So he took me in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God and sparkled like a precious stone—like jasper as clear as crystal."

Matthew 16:18 (NIV)
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."