Friday, March 11, 2011

A touch and a shield...

I turned on some worship music this morning... to help me enter in the presence of the Holy Spirit... As I sat worshiping, I begin to feel as though I was being surrounded... seconds later I felt the slight touches on my  back...and I saw in the spirit an angel pressing up against me reaching into my back ... to say that I was experiencing a tingling sensation is putting it lightly....I continued worshiping and  after a few moments I began to feel this sensation go through me...through to my chest and abdomen.... actually at one point there some slight discomfort to the point of needing to take several deep breaths... I asked the Lord what was going on... I got one word, "Depositing".  That's it.  after several minutes of this.I began to feel something hard around  my back and midsection... a stiffness almost.... I saw in the spirit that I had a shield surrounding me,  front and back it was one piece.. and the spirit of the Lord said, "Do not fear, you are protected."   

Thank you Father for sending protection for me... thank you for touching me and for protecting me... May I go forward faithful doing your work!