Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Commitment...Feed me with Manna

Finally God began to open my eyes to the meaning of "Bolder"...being Bold in him....it was only after being taken through the wilderness for years... after being  humbled by the Lord  that I could understand... He began revealing to me that I could not hide behind the mask of religion any longer.. I could not choose to ask and plead with God for all he has for me and not walk in what he has already blessed me with...I could not choose to not walk in the spirit...pray in the spirit... because of on my "religion"  He began to say to me, "You have to understand who you are in me...you have to understand why I created you...the purpose I have for your life! You have to understand the all surpassing power that exist inside of you... You have to dwell in my presence... you have to walk in my spirit...!'  That was the day that I made the commitment to pray in the spirit at all times... On day one of me fulfilling my commitment (as it is a daily choice) the Holy Spirit said to me, "I will open up Heaven and feed you with manna!

True to God's word, he has opened heaven and has feed me daily with manna... I can no longer exist on bread alone... for the very air I breath each day depends on words from God's mouth... I need him like I need air... I crave words from his mouth like I crave oxygen to breathe.... He has brought me to a place where I am on my face before him each day longing for more and more of him... and the more he reveals himself to me the more I want to please him and walk in his spirit... the more I want my ears and my eyes tuned in to him to receive every vision...every word he has for me...

Father God, in Jesus name....I praise you with all that I am... I worship you for you are holy and mighty and the giver of all life...you are the air that I breathe....the words that I live... saturate me with your spirit... overflow me with knowledge and understanding of you...give me fresh revelations of you daily...feed me Lord for I am so hungry for you...Father God inhabit my life that I might be a light, an ambassador for you... Father I praise you with all that I am... In Jesus name..

Deuteronomy 8:3 
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.