Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fresh Winds...

This morning in my prayer time on my face before the Lord the question  "What is my purpose within the church?' kept coming to mind... over and over I heard this question... after sometime in prayer humbly praising Jesus seeking his will his guidance... I received this word: 

"Fresh winds are blowing- sweeping across a fertile soil-the winds of change are flowing-be cautious not to quench them..allow the winds to take you higher-higher into my council says the Lord- Follow my spirit and I will guide you into greater revelation -Follow me for I want to take you higher, allow these winds to carry you -Not just you, bring those that I show you- for they desire more of me- and I will pour out a blessing-  I will open heaven and pour out a blessing you can not contain."

In a vision I saw a sword, which is the Word of God,  going forth ahead of these winds....

Ephesians 6:17:
 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

Psalm 104: 1-3
"Praise the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind." 

As I began to really medicate on this word and vision... The Holy Spirit began to impress on me the need to assist the church (his body of believers) to climb higher... to the next level in Jesus Christ... to seek him more intimately through prayer... The Holy Spirit began to show me that there are members of the church who he is blessing with spiritual gifts and out of fear and lack of knowledge they are not using them.   I feel the Holy Spirit ordaining a prophetic prayer ministry...  "Winds of Change"  "To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. " Ephesians 3:10-12.

For your glory Father, direct my path...in Jesus Mighty name!