Saturday, March 19, 2011

Worshiping with the Angels..

~Worshiping with The Angels~ 

[vision] 3/19/11

While praising and worshiping the Lord  last night He allowed me to see the angelic host surrounding me. As I was on the floor on my knees face down before the Lord.

SAW:  I looked and saw I was surrounding by angels.  For as much room as was allowed they were on their faces with me in the same position face down worshiping the Lord...The room was filled with the heavenly host...there was in fact not even room for them all to be face down...There were some angels even standing in the corners...some had instruments in their hands... All praising and worshiping the Lord with me....

Oh, Thank you Lord for such a beautiful sight....I love you so much...


Psalm 148:1-3


1 Praise the LORD.   Praise the LORD from the heavens;
   praise him in the heights above.
2 Praise him, all his angels;
   praise him, all his heavenly hosts.
3 Praise him, sun and moon;
   praise him, all you shining stars."