Saturday, April 9, 2011

Unity in the Body...



[rhema] 4/9/11


HEARD: Discipleship. Love.  Conquer. Faith. Fellowship

HEARD: Ephesians 4

"As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.  Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one spirit~just as you were called to one hope when you were called~one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." (Ephesians 4:1-6)


Fill Thy Cup:
I am raising up in unity my children~they are once again finding their first love~fellowship! They are being drawn by my spirit and flesh has no hold on this new generation!  It's an awakening of a new unity~fellowship~a coming together like never before~EXPLOSION!

My Prayer:
Father,
I give you praise and glory!!  I thank you Lord that through discipleship...love...faith we can have fellowship with you and our brothers and sisters... I give you praise and glory for this new awaking... for this explosion in the body of Christ... I praise you, for flesh has no hold on the spirit... Father, saturate us with you great love... with your spirit....that we may fellowship with you like NEVER before... I give you all the praise and and glory~In Jesus might name!!