Friday, April 22, 2011

Guard and protect...

Dream...

Last night I dreamed that I was walking along a narrow rickety pier... I had to walk on the pier to get to where I was going... but as the pier stretched out further and further into the deep water I began to feel pressure on my back...It felt as though someone had their hand on my back stabilizing me as I walked.... At one point, I lost my balance and was falling over... but just then the hand that hand been on my back now was lifting me up and placing me securely back on the pier... as I regained my balance I turned to see who it was that had just helped me and their wasn't anyone there...and then I  heard, "I give my angels charge over you."

I woke up and realized that it was a dream... I noticed my phone was blinking..when I checked it I read the response from Mari Linda Wickholm to the "Make your request" discussion... Ps 91 was quickened to me...  I started just praising the Lord and thanking him for the dream and for giving his angels charge over me...for keeping me safe....

Then when I got up and was pouring my coffee..

HEARD: "My right hand sustains you."

          [Thank you Father, thank you for reaching down and sustaining me with your right hand... thank you for protecting and guarding me]

Quickened scripture: Isaiah 43: 2; Psalm 18:35-36

 Isaiah 43: 2
"When you pass through the waters, 
I will be with you; 
and when you pass through the rivers, 
they will not sweep over you;
when you walk through the fire, 
you will not be burned;
 the flames will not set you ablaze. "


Psalm 18: 35-36
"You make your saving help my shield,
and your right hand sustains me;
Your help has made me great.
You provide a broad path for my feet,
so that my ankles do not give way. 

Dear Lord,
I give you praise and Father I worship you... I thank you for guarding and protecting me in all my ways... Thank you Father for reaching down and sustaining me with your right hand... thank you father that as I walk the path before me... that you have given your angels charge over me... that even when I stumble I do not fall...that even when I lose my balance  they are there to lift me up and securely place my feet once again... Father there is none like you, Oh Lord I give you praise... May my life bring your honor and glory in Jesus name... Amen!