Monday, August 1, 2011

Accompanied by Angles


Gods Messengers


[vision] 7/31/11


SAW: A row of very tall angels (compared to man they were about 20-25 feet tall) clothed in flowing white robes standing shoulder to shoulder.  Standing before them was an African American man looking at a large document. The document was unfolded like a scroll or a map.  As I watched I saw another angel, the same size wearing the same type clothing, fly over the man to the row of angels and touch another angel.  As he did, that angel he touched went down and very gracefully laid both hands on the document then quickly  resumed his flanked position aside the other angels.


Psalm 91:11
"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update: 

[confirmation] 8/1/11 
From QW Roundtable member: 

[start quote]

Hi Erica,
I had an interesting experience over the weekend. My husband and our boys went hiking, so Saturday afternoon I had the opportunity to go to an African American church. The lady pastor and her friend came to my dreams class. Coming from South Africa I have been surprised to see how segregated the church still is. Asking an African American friend about it this weekend he said, the apostolic council I think in the early 1900's separated the apostolic church council into an white and black council and they are still separated.

I find these prophets in these fairly small African American congregations in this city. I have been only to 4 of these churches in the past 12 years that I lived here. If God sets it up I go. Three of these churches when I visited they asked me if I had a word from God for them(I only visited once). Saturday I saw 444 three times before I went to this church. When the pastor prayed and welcomed the Holy Spirit I could sense the increase of the presence of the Holy Spirit. The word I released was Ez 44:4 That it will be a place where God's glory will be found. God is raising up many people and places that will host His presence. The pastor shared that the Holy Spirit spoke to him a few years ago that Azuza street will be small compared to the coming move of God.
I was astonished how connected in the Spirit I felt to this particular church on Saturday. I just recognized them in the Spirit. Saturday the pastor of this church prophesied over me and nobody was touching me but the power of God came down so powerfully. It was wild!!

I'm still pondering all that happened this weekend.
[end quote]