Monday, August 22, 2011

A Light unto the Word


[vision] 8/21/11


SAW: A very tall, very thin angel rise up.  He was clothed in white with a tall white hat on his head... The kind you might see a high priest wear...As he turned to the side I could see  there were parts of him that were paper thin... He gestured for something to appear and as it he did a giant golden flashlight came into view.  The flashlight was point downward as if it were shining on the world.


HEARD: High Priest


Hebrews 7:25-27


"25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

 26 Such a high priest truly meets our need—one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself."



       [Father, I thank you for this word. Father now I ask for the meaning of this... ]



SAW: 1 John 4:14

1 John 4:14


"14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah 42:6
“I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,



Isaiah 42:16

New International Version (NIV)
"16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
   along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
   and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
   I will not forsake them."


Isaiah 9:2
"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned."



Isaiah 51:4
“Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: Instruction will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations."



Isaiah 58:10
"and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday."




Isaiah 60:1-3


The Glory of Zion



1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come,
   and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
2 See, darkness covers the earth
   and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the LORD rises upon you
   and his glory appears over you.
3 Nations will come to your light,
   and kings to the brightness of your dawn."

Isaiah 60:19
"The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory."


Daniel 2:22
"He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him."



Matthew 5:14
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden."



Matthew 5:16
"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."



Matthew 17:2
"There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light."



Luke 2:32
"a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”



Luke 11:36
"Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be just as full of light as when a lamp shines its light on you.”



Luke 17:24
"For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other."



John 1:4
"In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind."



John 1:9
"The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world."



John 8:12
" When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”




John 9:4-6

"4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”"

John 12:46
"I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."



Acts 9:3
"As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him."



1 Corinthians 4:5
"Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God."



2 Corinthians 4:4
"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."



2 Corinthians 4:6
"For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ."



Ephesians 5:8
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light"



Ephesians 5:13
"But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light."



1 Peter 2:9
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."



1 John 1:5
"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."



Revelation 21:23
"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp."



Revelation 22:5
"There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever."





Fill Thy Cup: 
Wow, that is a lot of verses, huh?  Well, this is what I feel the Lord saying, In the beginning I created light, I fashioned the light out of darkness... I brought it forth and it was good... This light that I brought forth when the earth was void and without form is the same light that I placed in my son..for in Him all light exists...He bears it all.  I did this so I could then place MY light in each of you my sons and daughters.  So that you may know my light and never walk in darkness again.  When MY light shines I expose all darkness for the two can not exist on the same plain.  I am shining again, for the third time upon the earth... This time my light will illuminate the totality of the works of darkness...Exposing them all...Nothing will be hidden.  All things lay exposed under my light... As I am creating this exposure, you my sons and daughters, carriers of my light will shine brighter...as the rays connect The rays from my throne and the rays from with in each of you a supernatural illumination will take place... 30, 60, 100 fold. The paths for you to walk will become clearer...Well light for your journey... You will see every hindrance every mountain and you will remove them.  You will walk, speak, and fight as Heaven does as Heaven is MY city of light.