Monday, August 22, 2011

Access DENIED



[experience] 8/22/11
After I picked the kids up from school. I laid down with my 5year old to rest for a bit.. I drifted off to sleep. I was awakened by this absolutely loud resonating evil voice saying. "Why NOT?" in pure frustration. This voiced seemed to shake my room.  It was so loud that I sat straight up in bed and looked at the television thinking it had to be on... but it wasn't.

Not sure why, but then I immediately looked at my phone to see what time it was 5:06. I then saw an email from a friend on The Quickened Word about the strings on her daughters' harp breaking on  "27 e" and then "27 g" just moments before I heard this voice.  I got up looked up the #'s 506 and 27 in Strong's concordance.

Strong's Concordance
G506
1) not made subject, unsubjected
2) that cannot be subjected to control, disobedient, unruly, refractory

G27
1) beloved, esteemed, dear, favourite, worthy of love


G506
Hebrews 2:6-8
"6 But there is a place where someone has testified:
“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
7 You made them a little lower than the angels;
you crowned them with glory and honor
8 and put everything under their feet.”
In putting everything under them,God left nothing that is not subject to them. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them."


G27 e
Ephesians 6:21
" Tychicus, the dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will tell you everything, so that you also may know how I am and what I am doing."

Ephesians 5:1
"Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children"


Hum, G27= love~e?

The strings on the harp breaking also make me think of the enemy "Satan" as his job in heaven was to create music for the angels to worship God to. 

Job 1:6-10
"6 One day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan[b] also came with them. 7 The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
Satan answered the LORD, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”
8 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land."

Thank you Father for reminding me that I can not be touched by the enemy without YOUR permission... I give you praise and glory Lord... For I love you!!  Thank you Father for your protection...

still pondering...