Sunday, August 7, 2011

Accompanied




[vision/heard] 8/6/11

Yesterday as I was preparing to go see Kat Kerr in Okolona, MS...and I had planned on going with a couple of my warrior friends...

HEARD: You will go alone, but you will be accompanied.

SAW: Numerous angels surrounding me as I entered the sanctuary.

Then I received a text message from a friend who was suppose to go with me stating she was not going to be able to go... My comment back to her was, "Hum, Okay." (she had no idea I was already aware of that)  Then later in the day I received another text message from another friend inquiring about the time Kat Kerr would be at the church, etc...  and stating that they would meet me there if they could go...A bit later, I received another text from his wife stating they would not be able to make it (Gee, I knew that too... Thank you Father~).

Once at the church,  I sat in the sanctuary, on a pew with lots of room around me (Laughing) because, of course, I was accompanied (that was totally unplanned~ You can see me sitting on the 5th row from the front on the left hand side...(smile) you can see lots of room next to me...)

Kat Kerr and her party were arriving late; however, about 5 mins before she got there I saw numerous 20-25 feet tall angels fill the sanctuary.  Then when Kat Kerr got up to speak she stated that they have 25 angels that travel with them where ever they go.. all I could do was laugh... Praise God... Thank you Father!


Psalm 91:11


 11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.