Sunday, August 14, 2011

Foundations



[vision] 8/13/11

SAW: As if the hour was dusk, I saw the back side of a large polar bear. Beside the large bear was the framing of a house (2x4 studded walls on a foundation). The framing looked as though it was is disrepair and falling down.    Above the bear and the framing was a head of a lion. Under the head of the lion was the head of a bear looking east.


HEARD:  You are seeing  foundations. The end of foundations. The walls are coming down. I will show my face upon the Land and all will know that I am God.


QUICKENED WORD:  "Bear" represents Russia.

(This could be symbolic as to what Russia represents: A world Superpower.  Read more on Russia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia#Religion.  The United States is also a World Super Power)

Ephesians: 6:12
"12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."


"Polar Bear"  and/or "Bear" in The Divinity Code: The Keys to Decoding you Dreams and Visions by Adrian Beale and Adam F. Thompson represents: "Religious Spirit", "Russia', "Iran", "The Enemy", "Oppressive Leader", "Fierce Anger", "Powerful Spiritual Force", "Stealer of Young Christians",


Mark 7:13

"13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”



Matthew 23:27


"27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean."




Ezekiel 38:16
" ...In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes."

Romans 14:11
"It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’”



Isaiah 45:23
"By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear."