Monday, August 15, 2011

Wake up from your slumber

Wake Up From Your Slumber


8/16/11

Tonight as I was looking over some scriptures that were quickened to me...My husband comes in and says, "I had a funny experience this morning." I am always intrigued  when he comes to me this way as he is not prophetic gifted and often even struggles with some things I share with him... but at times the Lord will use him for a very powerful message and it leaves him bewildered... unsure of what to make of it...(smile).  I love the way the Lord works.  Anyway, I glance up..place my pen down and give him my full attention eager to hear of this experience...

[start Tom's Dream]
 "This morning, I had a dream and it was the face of an old digital clock... the time on the clock was 7:40.  I saw it first at a distance but then it rushed right at me and stopped.  It startled me so that I woke up and looked at the clock and the time was 7:40. "
[end Tom's Dream]


HEARD: The time is now.

Romans 13:11
The Day Is Near
 "And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed." 

2 Corinthians 6:2

"For he says,
   “In the time of my favor I heard you,
   and in the day of salvation I helped you.
"

   I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation."