Saturday, August 20, 2011

Slight Delay...




**Caution: Okay this is not meant to endourse anytype of law breaking... I repented! It's a perk of hearing the Lord and living in His FAVOR! (big smile).

[experience: possible parable] 8/19/11

I was on my way to a prophetic conference only an hour away from my home last night. And of course, true to me, I was running so late. I was praying, let there be delays...don't let them start without me...as I didn't want to miss anything. So, I was going a little faster than I should have been through town andI was met by a city cop which, of course, blue lighted me. My first thoughts were, "Man, now I am really gonna be late...huh! Lord, forgive me. " So, I pulled over and to my surprise an officer with the sweetest (who knew..) countenance wallked up to my window and and said, "Ma'am, where are you going?" I said, "...To Church." He grinned as I handed him my licence and insurance card. (BTW, I have praise and worship music still blaring...) He walks back to his car... I say to the Lord, "Lord, please don't let him give me a ticket." I look in my rear view mirror and the officer starts walking back to my car..He gets to my window and (again such a sweet expression-so odd for an officer) and he says, "Where are you a nurse at?" (I have a nursing tag) I tell him and he says, "Oh yeah, okay." He then walks back to his car.... Again, I am looking at the clock... and saying, "Lord, I am gonna be so late. Please don't let him give me a ticket. "

HEARD: He's not going to give you a ticket.

I immediately look in my rear view mirror and the officer turns around in mid stride and walks back to my window and hands me my licence and says, "Please slow down (with a smile on his face)

Wow! Stunned at this point, not at the officer but over hearing from the Lord in this situation....
BTW, if your wondering, I made it to church prior to them starting...(smile).  

Interesting note, the guest Prophet gets up and tells a story of being delayed by the devil... His point, "Do Not let the devil delay you!"  Now, having said that, I am not ready to say that this situation was the work of the enemy... I'm telling you the office had the absolute sweetest countenance... More like an angel would have.  


Another interesting note:  The prophet looked at me and asked, "What do you do?" I said, "I am a nurse."  He says, "Hum, well the Lord is telling me that he is taking you to His school."  Both me and the Pastor of this church laughed and said, 'Yes, he certainly is.."  As the pastor of this church is aiding..mentoring me  on how to flow in the prophetic."  The interesting note part is this: Both the officer and prophet asked me about my career.


Officer: "Where are you a nurse at?"
Prophet: "What do you do?" 


Hum, entertaining an angel unaware?  

Hebrews 13:1-3


"1Let brotherly love continue.

 2Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.


Psalm 91:14
“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name."

Matthew 10:32
“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven."

Luke 12:8
“I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God."

Father, forgive me for breaking the law.  I thank you for hearing my prayer and  I thank you for your favor...In Jesus Name! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Update:  8/20/11


Shortly after posting this on FB I received a chat message from a FB friend/Author: Adam Thompson 

Exodus 14:14
"The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."