Sunday, August 14, 2011

I love you, Lord!



[rhema] 8/14/11

I received a prophetic word Friday night that has truly melted my heart.  I heard the words that I have longed to hear for so long... During an amazing prophetic meeting an associate pastor, Pastor Stacy from Healing Waters Church, approached and said the following words as spoke from the Lord to him concerning me:


"She is mine, I speak and she instantly obeys.  Now I can take her anywhere and  I will take her far...I could not have done that 8 months ago...But, now it's me and her...I have her to myself and I love it.  She has sought me, she had knocked, I have opened the door to her and now she can ask me anything and I will do it.  I have given her eyes to see and ears to hear... But I will show her more...I will show her my glory cloud... She will see my cloud... She is a writer and her book will be released because people need to know how she has come to this place with me"

Although I have received so many prophetic words lately all right on and I am gratefull for every word... But, this one particular has really left me undone before the Lord... I have diligently sought to create with in me a holy and pure temple for the Lord to dwell... I have diligently protected my eyes and ears to be able to hear and see the holy... for that is my desire greater than anything in the world.   My desire is to see the glory of the Lord in His fullness.

Today as I now sit and ponder all the words that have been spoken over me,  I am again in awe of my Lord I realize I should make a formal reply to my Lord's comment, "Now she can ask me anything and I will do it.". This is my reply: Lord, I want more of you, I want to see more, I want to hear more, I want to see more of your glory, I want  to stand before your throne...I want to visit Heaven..I want more of you!!"

SAW: 1 Kings
and

HEARD: Second
[simultaneously ~which was a bit odd for my senses]

I opened my bible to 1 Kings and looked down this is what I read:  1 Kings 9: 1-3

1 Kings 9:1-3
"The LORD Appears to Solomon
 1 When Solomon had finished building the temple of the LORD and the royal palace, and had achieved all he had desired to do, 2 the LORD appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 The LORD said to him:
   “I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there."

*Interesting note: The first time the Lord appeared to Solomon this way was in 1Kings 3:4-15



1 Kings 3:5-15


"5 At Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”
 6 Solomon answered, “You have shown great kindness to your servant, my father David, because he was faithful to you and righteous and upright in heart. You have continued this great kindness to him and have given him a son to sit on his throne this very day.
 7 “Now, LORD my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. 8 Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. 9 So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?”
 10 The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. 11 So God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, 12 I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. 13 Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. 14 And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.” 15 Then Solomon awoke—and he realized it had been a dream."
  
Father my heart is overwhelmed by you...I am in awe of you always... Father, my heart is yours...my body is a dwelling place for you...I love you....I love you in Jesus Name I love you!!