Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Upon Hearing, We Hear!




KEELY GRACIN

[parable] 8/30/11

When, Keely, our 5year old, was born she didn't do so hot with her hearing test... at that time it was mainly on one side... The other side seemed to be fine.  We got several confirmatory test to follow up.  Each test was a mirror of the one before.  Over the last five years, I've not been to concerned over this because her speech was developing fine and she has had no real area of concern regarding her hearing... Yesterday, I took her for a follow up and it wasn't as good as I had hoped.

As, we left the clinic, I was feeling so emotional.  You know, this is MY baby!  Before I could even cry out to God I was flooded with the most intense feelings of being loved I think I have ever felt!  So, intense that I began to cry...I literally felt surrounded!

I began talking to the Lord proclaiming perfect hearing over her...Declaring He had two perfect ears in that warehouse of body parts he has in heaven and I proclaim them to be Keely's in Jesus name!!  As, I was praying over this situation...
[parable]

HEARD: I need you to teach my people to hear me.

     [Lord? I need perfect hearing for MY baby!]

HEARD: I need my children to hear ME.

Wow!  You know when we get born again... WE are so excited over our decision.. WE burn with fire for the one who saved us...  So excited to see this new life that we have just been given.  We start hearing and knowing that still small voice of the Lord... The same voice that beckons us to come...Is now beckoning us to stay... To listen to all He has to say... Then it seems almost immediately the enemy comes in and tries to steal our joy...our excitement...tries to steal our ability to hear that still small voice.  Our auditory senses become so clogged with the sounds of the world... lies...slander...self doubt...That we slowly begin to listen more to the enemy than to our savior.   Before we realize it, we no longer recognize the still small voice that saved our souls... Our ears become deaf!

The Lord pleads with us day in and day out, trying desperately to get our attention... He speaks to us in so many different ways... He is very creative! (smile)  And yet, we brush it off as a "mere coincidence", "something odd" and saying things like, "that's strange".  Or we might get a glimpse that this is actually the Lord speaking to us and then the enemy comes and steals that tiny seed...that tiny ounce of joy, again!

We must understand that God is God and sure he speaks through that "still small voice" or to some of us an "audible spirit voice" but he also speaks through everyday circumstances... parables...a knowing... visions...dreams...encounters...experiences...quickening... There are so many many ways to hear the Lord...

I employ you today, right where you are...Just stop, repent for having IGNORED the Lord...and make a commitment to listen to his voice and not the enemy... For the Lord will never condemn...He will never lie...He will never slander...He will never gossip...!  If you spend your days, listening for His voice...you will also begin to  recognize the enemy's voice and run the other way!

Job 4:12
“A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it.



Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.



Luke 4:21
He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”



I Corinthians 12:17
If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be?



Jeremiah 28:7
Nevertheless, listen to what I have to say in your hearing



Luke 8:10
He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’



Isaiah 30: 21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”



Proverbs 23:12
Saying 12 Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.



Proverbs 20:12
Ears that hear and eyes that see— the LORD has made them both.



Isaiah 33:15
Those who walk righteously and speak what is right, who reject gain from extortion and keep their hands from accepting bribes, who stop their ears against plots of murder and shut their eyes against contemplating evil—



Isaiah 35:5I
Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.



Isaiah 50:5
The Sovereign LORD has opened my ears; I have not been rebellious, I have not turned away.



Jeremiah 9:20
Now, you women, hear the word of the LORD; open your ears to the words of his mouth. Teach your daughters how to wail; teach one another a lament.



Matthew 13:16
But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



Matthew 11:15
Whoever has ears, let them hear.


Matthew 13:43
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.



Mark 4:9
Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”



Mark 4:23
If anyone has ears to hear, let them hear.”



Mark 7:35
At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.


Revelation 2:7
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.



Revelation 2:11
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.



Revelation 2:17
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.



Father, right now I come to you with the most grateful heart... Lord you spent so many years pleading with me...never giving up... Then one day, your tore the veil and I heard you... I am so thankful for that day and every day since then... Father, I give you my ears... increase my hearing Lord that I may help your children to hear your voice.  Father, I give you my babies ears as well... For you created them...and you created them to be in your imagine.. Therefore Lord they are perfect!  I speak PERFECT HEARING over Keely.  I speak PERFECT TONE, PERFECT PITCH, PERFECT RESONANCE, I SPEAK LIFE INTO KEELY'S EARS.  And now Father, I praise you and I give you  glory!  Thank you for your love, thank you for grace and mercy!  Father, lead me..  for without you Father I would be an empty vessel! In Jesus Mighty name!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update: 8/31/11

Shortly after posting this journal entry, I was pondering and...

HEARD: Why do you think I named her Grace.

             [root name for Gracin]


Grace means: Grace of God, favor

HEARD:  Grace makes way for Grace.

Wow!

Shortly before becoming pregnant with Keely, I had a miscarriage.  So heartbroken over this, I wanted so badly to give this baby an identity for "She" a real living being.  She deserved a name.   God told me to name her "Grace". So, I did.  Then, I became pregnant again as we have always felt we were to have three children.   I was so fearful that I would miscarry her as well that my doctor allowed extra sonograms so that I could see her heart beat to reassure me... ( as it was too early to hear it).  One day while praying over the pregnancy and giving the baby over to God... the Lord told me that everything was going to be okay that I would deliver this baby.  He then allowed us to find out that the baby was a girl.  I began to really pray and seek God over what to name this new baby girl that we would have...


HEARD: You are to name her Grace.

I could not understand why.  Why, when He told me to name our other baby Grace as well...?  God, I will have two children named "Grace".   Will "Gracin" be okay as the root name is "Grace"  (smile).  I did receive an okay for that (smile again).

Another interesting note.  Keely Gracin is the 5th member of our family.  The number 5 represents Grace.

Quickened vision: (tying it all together) Trumpet Sea Shell : I recent had a vision where I saw a beautiful golden angel handing me an arm load of huge sea shells.  I received the understanding this was for and increase in 'hearing'.  But, what I couldn't understand was why was I being handed a whole arm load of shells when I only have too ears.  HUM?


         "HEARD: I need you to teach my people to hear me.

                  [Lord? I need perfect hearing for MY baby!]
       
           HEARD: I need my children to hear ME."


Wow, still pondering.... more to come....