Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Made the Way


[vision] 8/20/11


SAW: God's Mountain.  Someone was standing at the bottom of this hill looking up toward the top. As I watched I saw a cross ascending this hill being carried by an unseen person.

Fill Thy Cup:
Sometimes, in our lives we look at our circumstances and think, Lord, I will never make it.. never will it happen to me... I am unfit to climb that mountain... I don't have their gifts....I can't do what they do... Not me, Lord.... The Lord says, "Please never compare yourself with anyone...You are uniquely gifted to do exactly what I intended for you today.  And if I had called you for some other purpose I would have uniquely gifted you for that as well.  Keep your eyes on me.  Don't look to the right or to the left..Focus, focus on me... I am right in front of you and I have directed your every step... I have paved the way for you to climb this mountain."

I Corinthians 13:21
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.




Hebrews 13:6

New International Version (NIV)

 6 So we say with confidence,
   “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
   What can mere mortals do to me?”[a



Hebrews 12:3

New International Version (NIV)
3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.


2 Timothy 2:21

New International Version (NIV)
21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.



Isaiah 33:14-17

New International Version (NIV)

14 The sinners in Zion are terrified;
   trembling grips the godless:
“Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire?
   Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?”
15 Those who walk righteously
   and speak what is right,
who reject gain from extortion
   and keep their hands from accepting bribes,
who stop their ears against plots of murder
   and shut their eyes against contemplating evil—
16 they are the ones who will dwell on the heights,
   whose refuge will be the mountain fortress.
Their bread will be supplied,
   and water will not fail them.

 17 Your eyes will see the king in his beauty
   and view a land that stretches afar.



Psalm 15

A psalm of David. 1 LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
   Who may live on your holy mountain?
 2 The one whose walk is blameless,
   who does what is righteous,
   who speaks the truth from their heart;
3 whose tongue utters no slander,
   who does no wrong to a neighbor,
   and casts no slur on others;
4 who despises a vile person
   but honors those who fear the LORD;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
   and does not change their mind;
5 who lends money to the poor without interest;
   who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
   Whoever does these things
   will never be shaken.