Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Come to the River


[word vision/rhema] 8/30/11

Just as I was getting up this morning,

SAW: a man standing in what looked like a valley in front of a river and very tall mountains behind him.

              [Lord, what do you need me to know?]

SAW: John 4:14

AS I opened my bible to turn to John 4:14 a piece of paper fell out.  It was a prophetic word that I had scribed out during church one day... Totally forgot about it.  Wow, I must have written this a couple of months ago.  What's odd is I don't usually keep anything stuck in my bible... This piece of paper was stuck in my bible at John 4:14.  As I read this piece of paper I was quickened to what I had heard prior to writing it on 6/5/11.

(on 6/5/11)
HEARD: Consider this: To find an infant by the river.

Rhema (scribed on the paper): 
"An infant at the river. Infants coming to the River of Life- The River of Life that flows from the throne of God and from the Lamb. Come my infants to my River- Drink- Drink and never thirst again. For I will quench your every thirst - Com to me and drink for I am the River of Life. "


John 4:14

14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

HEARD:  My child, you are bring infants to the river. 


Understanding: 
You have to come to the River before you can ascend the mountain.  

Isaiah 33:14-17


"14 The sinners in Zion are terrified; 
   trembling grips the godless:
“Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire?
   Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?”
15 Those who walk righteously
   and speak what is right,
who reject gain from extortion
   and keep their hands from accepting bribes,
who stop their ears against plots of murder
   and shut their eyes against contemplating evil—
16 they are the ones who will dwell on the heights,
   whose refuge will be the mountain fortress.
Their bread will be supplied,
   and water will not fail them.
 17 Your eyes will see the king in his beauty
   and view a land that stretches afar."





Fill thy cup: 
Wow!  You know we all have to start somewhere.  WE ALL start as babes, don't we(smile)?  We many find ourselves being "Christians" for years and years...then one day realizing that we are still feeding on milk... Maybe even still slurping from the saucer of someone else's overflow.....But, we can't continue to slurp from someone else's overflow and grow...There comes a time when we should crave solid food... We should crave something stronger....Crave the deeper revelations from God.  Just as babies advance to soft food then solid foods so we must too.  There comes a time when we must put aside childish things and grow up...seek after the meat... Something that takes more time to digest... Something more sustaining.  Sure, it's gonna be hard at first... We may find ourselves chewing on one piece of meat for days or even weeks...THAT'S OKAY!  At least, we are chewing... What is beautiful with the Lord is he doesn't want us to stay where we are... He doesn't want us to just stay on the banks of the river slurping... He wants us neck deep in Him...allowing the deep revelations from his throne to flood our spirit... And in the process our spirit man becomes a giant! Glory to God! 


I Corinthians 3:1
"And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ."


I Corinthians 13:11
"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."



1 Peter 2:1-3

 "1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, 3 now that you have tasted that the Lord is good."


My Prayer: 
Father, I give you all the ones you have given me...For they come not for my words but for your...For your words says, "Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit". Father it is by your spirit they come... I ask you Father to bless them for the are coming thirsty... Father, I am merely a vessel... a yielded vessel for you...I ask for spiritual wisdom and understanding to accurately hear and see all you have to say and show me...that through my hearing and seeing others are feed... I thank you and I praise you Father... I give to you all the praise and all the glory in Jesus Might Name~ Amen!