Thursday, September 15, 2011

According to My Riches



[dream] 9/14/11

What a day.  Wow, there is just so much happening right now.  So many financial commitments.  And on top of normal everyday concerns, the Lord is leading me into a new project.  This new project comes with a financial commitment as well. Yesterday,  as I sat and was somewhat overwhelmed at the amount of money needed in the coming weeks...I thought Lord unless you make something happen with this project...I can't afford it all!

[start dream]
My husband and I were visiting another place. On our journey there we had to cross a large body of water...along the way we saw this huge fountain spraying out water on the travelers.. As we approached the land we had to cross over one last "spillway", a bridge,  this 'spillway was contaminated...it was sewer water.  As we were crossing over this particular part a lady that was on the journey with us looked at me and said, "Don't touch that water."  I understood that this water represented evil.  We got to the land and I approached my husband about needing a certain large amount of money.  He looked at me with the sweetest continence and said, "Just get it, it won't matter." As he walked away,  I stood in awe over his reply, as it was a rather large amount of money.  Just then I could here some very nice people, also with the same absolute sweetest continence, in front of me saying, 'It really won't matter.  Does she not know.  Has he not told her. "  As  I turned and went into the room where we were staying and began straightening up the bed sheets,  I noticed my husband's bible was laying on the bed with a bank deposit slip on top.  On this slip, I saw, “4190  God will always make a way, You just need to dig for it. “ As I looked at this deposit slip I knew that it was a deposit for 90 million dollars.  I was so confused as to why he was hiding this from me...but understood now why the "large" amount that I had asked for really wouldn't matter. I walked outside our room and saw this beautiful blond haired fair skin little girl sitting on the side walk smiling at me as she was eating an ice cream cone. I was drawn to her shirt as it was a Christmas shirt.  
[end dream]

Proverbs 18:4 (NIV)
 “The words of the mouth are deep waters, 
   but the fountain of wisdom is a rushing stream.”


Proverbs 10:11(NIV)
“The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life…” 


Isaiah 52:11 (NIV)
“Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the articles of the LORD’s house.”


Ephesians 5:25-27 (NIV)
 “25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.”


Psalm 91:11
“For he will command his angels concerning you 
   to guard you in all your ways;


Luke 4:10
"For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully;"




Philippians 4:19 (NIV)
"19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."


Fill Thy cup: 
My dear bride,  don’t you know I own cattle on a thousands hills, I have riches stored in abundance for you…They are there for your asking… On this journey, along this pathway,  that I have you on, my fountains of living waters will provide wisdom for you.  Be cautious to touch no evil along the way.  For I am bringing you into a new land.  A land where the sweetness of my words will be on your tongue… Be strong and do not fear.  I have surrounded you  with an accompaniment of my angelic host.  They have been given charge of you.   Cross over, for I will meet all your needs.


*interesting note: Today is 9/14, the numbers on the deposit slip 4190 (9/14 backwards), the verse is 4:19.