Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sown Together




[vision] 9/3/11

I woke during the night and saw this:

SAW: A Choir member standing out in front of the choir. The collar on the front of his robe came down to a "V" in the front.  And at the tip of that "V" there was a "Bee" sown into the stitching.

HEARD:  Buzz Words. Sown into the hem of your garments.  Into the stitching.  Sing Praises. Sing unto the Lord.


Psalm 139:14-15

(NIV)

"14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 

 your works are wonderful, 
 I know that full well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you 
 when I was made in the secret place, 
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth."



1 Corinthians 6:19
(NIV)
"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, 
who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;"


James 4:5

(NIV)
"Or do you think Scripture says without reason
 that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us?"

Note Worthy: 
Buzz words are words or phrases that are quickened by the Holy Spirit.  The 'bee' in the vision was stitched in at the tip of the "V".  The point of the arrow.  The tip of our sword is armed with the Word of God. 


Ephesians 6:17

 (NIV)

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."


Romans 8:14-15

 (NIV)

 "14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. 15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship.  And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”


Hebrews 4:12
"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psalm 9:11
"Sing the praises of the LORD, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done."

Psalm 18:49
"Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name."


Psalm 30:4
"Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name."


Psalm 30:12
"that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever."


Psalm 147:1
"Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Journal Entry by Sandy Warner @ The Quickened Word regarding "Buzz Words"

[start quote]

Identifying quickened "buzz" words is like reading an entire paragraph then perhaps 2 words jump out at you.  They are highlighted in your spirit as significant.  They pop out and you know they are key words for important concepts. 

Hearing His quickened buzz Words is like experiencing a magnet inside of us that instinctively draws us to connect with His Words that He is speaking into the earth.  It is as though He has a giant beacon tower in the earth where He sends out pulses of buzz words, and His Spirit inside of us is drawn to them and makes the connection. 

Another way of expressing this is like hearing a parable or a riddle and even though you dont know the meaning of the parable, there are a couple of words that pop out at you and you know they are keys to opening up the meaning to the rest.  You are drawn to those words and you see them as clues to a pathway towards understanding.  The more clues you see, the more you realize they are signposts that point the way and help identify "YOU ARE HERE."

I learned this years ago and it is still one of my favorite ways to hear Him.  It is called being led by His Spirit and walking in His Spirit.  He promised me that even in times of famine, I would always be able to hear Him this way, and that has proven true. Our spirit bears witness with His Spirit and we know the Spirit of truth.  He teaches us by bringing into remembrance the signposts of His Words through these quickened buzz words.

Rom 8:14-15
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Luke 10:23-24
Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see;  for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it."

John 15:26-27 NKJV
 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.  And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

John 14:26  NKJV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[end quote]
                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fill thy cup: 
Thank you Father for this encouragement.  I have been struggling with a word I released lately... Not wanting to lead anyone astray... But understanding that the warfare from it is not for the Lord but rather from the other camp.   For it is an uncompromising word.   I, saith the Lord, have called you forward... to come out and be separate... I have pollinated you with my Spirit so you may pollinate others... Spread the pollen my child for it is who you are...It is who I have called you to be...I have sown into your fabric my Spirit... the Spirit I have caused to dwell in you is a beckon for my voice... You hear me well... Sweet child for you know my voice... I have created you for such a time as this... For this is the season to pollinate...and pollinate fearlessly...Be strong...Be courageous... I will never leave you...We are stitched together as one.