Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An Angels' Brush

[encounter] 9/6/11

Just now while laying down resting

HEARD:  A sound that sounded like a clash of swords. (the sound literally pierced my ears...the sliding clashing sound of metal on metal)

FELT: A brush against my leg  that literally made me jump; However,  it wasn't a hard or stiff brush like you might think of with something solid brushing against you.. It was a quick, soft, cool breeze type brush, as if the object had flexibility to it.  It was as if it was the wings of an angel battling on my behave and my leg got in the way...It startled me so that I shook the entire bed. (smile).  Odd thing is, my leg was under the cover...


Psalm 34:7

"The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
   and he delivers them."



Father I thank you for opend sense of touch... In Jesus name!